VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

Whats up? Empty
PostSubject: Whats up?   Whats up? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Whats up fellow Richmonders....

Just trying to get an idea of who is on here, your experience with reptiles, what you keep, and anything else you might add......

Chris
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

Whats up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up?   Whats up? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:15 am

I am a fellow Richmonder. I'm on the south side. I like those pics of your geckos. Smile Cresteds are so cute.

I keep snakes but plan on getting into geckos more in the future. I already keep one leopard gecko but I have a few geckos on my Want List. Crested geckos are one, Mourning Geckos are another. I also might keep some african fat tail geckos. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

Whats up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up?   Whats up? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Nice to meet you!! I hope to one day somehow get all the locals together(other than to fight the bills) and chat about a bunch of stuff maybe even trade or whatever. You got a pretty cool collection going yourself.
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

Whats up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up?   Whats up? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Getting a local herp club together would be fun. I did the same thing for a fish club once. I only attended one meeting but it was fun. We had an auction and just chatted about fish. Doing the same for herps would be a blast.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

Whats up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up?   Whats up? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:08 pm

ClarkeReptiles wrote:
Getting a local herp club together would be fun. I did the same thing for a fish club once. I only attended one meeting but it was fun. We had an auction and just chatted about fish. Doing the same for herps would be a blast.

It most definitely would! We could look into that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up?   Whats up? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Local Discussions :: 
Richmond
-
Jump to: