VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Embarrassed!!!

Go down 
+3
ezekiel21
Don
Docwade87
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

Embarrassed!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Embarrassed!!!    Embarrassed!!!  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Greetings everyone!!
First off I must say how embarrassed I am at never realizing this forum was around until now. But hey, better now than later. I am Chris and am a huge reptile enthusiast and have been keeping and or breeding reptiles for 10 years now. I am currently specializing in Rhacodactylus Spp (Ciliatus, and Chahoua), Strophurus Spp. (C. Ciliatus, and Taenicauda), and least but most important at this point in time Morelia Spilota Spp. as well as hopefully being able to add to my Morelia collection after we win this fight with our outstanding Politicians Evil or Very Mad . I have already been doing my part with writing letters, passing the word around, and will be at the meeting tomorrow morning to hand them in (hopefully will be able to stay for a little bit as well). I look forward to posting pics of my collection as well as gathering more information on reptiles in general and overall interacting with fellow reptile enthusiasts of Virginia! If you are a member of any other forums, you might have seen me around (Repashy Gecko Forums, GeckosUnlimited, BLBC, and Morelia Python)

Last edited by Docwade87 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Don

Embarrassed!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed!!!    Embarrassed!!!  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Welcome~ Glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

Embarrassed!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed!!!    Embarrassed!!!  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Welcome, its good to have you here! im looking forward to those pics
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Embarrassed!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed!!!    Embarrassed!!!  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Welcome and it's a pleasure to have you here!

We haven't been around for long and I'm not the best at spreading the word but glad we found you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Embarrassed!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed!!!    Embarrassed!!!  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Welcome!! ^_^ cant wait to see pics
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Embarrassed!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed!!!    Embarrassed!!!  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Embarrassed!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed!!!    Embarrassed!!!  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Welcome to VAHerps. No reason to be embarassed. Glad you joined!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Embarrassed!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed!!!    Embarrassed!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Embarrassed!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: