VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally a response.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampress
Vampress

Finally a response.  Empty
PostSubject: Finally a response.    Finally a response.  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:54 am

Just thought i would share the letter i got today. I sent multiple letters and finally got the pre-typed letter sent back.

Finally a response.  2012-01-21_00-19-35_731
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Finally a response.    Finally a response.  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Oh yes, wouldn't it be nice if the ban were really about protecting native species in the United States. Unfortunately while they would like to disguise it in such simple clothes, it is a larger wolf in reality. At least you got a hard copy letter in return though...nice work. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Vampress
Vampress

PostSubject: Re: Finally a response.    Finally a response.  EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:53 am

Thanks, I really doubt he wrote that and meant it. It was probably to just shut me up and stop sending letters.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Finally a response.    Finally a response.  EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:27 am

Vampress wrote:
Thanks, I really doubt he wrote that and meant it. It was probably to just shut me up and stop sending letters.

haha, thats why you keep sending them lol!
Back to top Go down
Vampress
Vampress

PostSubject: Re: Finally a response.    Finally a response.  EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:33 am

oh i still plan on sending tons and tons more. already sent one out this morning Very Happy cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally a response.    Finally a response.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally a response.
Page 1 of 1