VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mojave freshly Shed

Go down 
+2
byrd'sballs
smb2585
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Mojave freshly Shed Empty
PostSubject: Mojave freshly Shed   Mojave freshly Shed EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:20 pm

Checking on snakes last night, saw that our Mojave female had just shed... I swear she gets prettier and prettier with every shed.. the picture does her no justice but wow... she might be moving up on my list of favorites.. i ❤ her

Mojave freshly Shed Mojojo10
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: Mojave freshly Shed   Mojave freshly Shed EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:31 pm

shes a pretty snakes for sure, i love all of my mojaves and they are one of my all time favorites for sure
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Mojave freshly Shed   Mojave freshly Shed EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:36 pm

All of our bumblebees are my absolute favorites... after the bees I used to think that our pastel and butter were my favorites but last night after really looking at "MoJo JoJo" I realized how pretty she was. Found out she was an escape artist this morning took. Took her tub out to check the heat tape (been having a few issues with certain tubs) and she snuck away in the 10 seconds her tub was taken out... found her of course on her way under the chair... shes the 2nd one to ever escape. Our male albino got out within the first month we had him. Found him a little while later hiding under the entertainment stand.
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: Mojave freshly Shed   Mojave freshly Shed EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:17 pm

knock on wood ive never had one escape, but the male mojave in my avatar pic is one of the fastest bps ive ever seen, im sure if i put him on the ground and took my eyes off of him even for just a few seconds hed be gone. but my mojaves are awesome i love all 5 of them and would love to have another!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Mojave freshly Shed   Mojave freshly Shed EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Great looking snake. pieds are my favorites , but I only have one but it is a leopard pied, vary low pied.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Mojave freshly Shed   Mojave freshly Shed EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:27 am

a way better new picture with better lighting I guess you could say? the new black TV/Dinner Trays worked out great for something lol. This was our girl last night. she shed last week

Mojave freshly Shed Mojojo11
Back to top Go down
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
MADexotics

PostSubject: Re: Mojave freshly Shed   Mojave freshly Shed EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:19 am

Very nice. That is one I don't have in my collection right now. Doesn't mean it won't be added in the future.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Mojave freshly Shed   Mojave freshly Shed EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:42 am

She was originally going to be a hold back for the guy that produced her but we wanted one and he parted with her for us... along with the butter we got from him the same day. This girl originally wouldnt grow. she ate really well but the butter we got that was the same size as her was growing and is a pretty big girl now at a little more than 600 grams. This girl is roughly 450 grams now. They were both about 150 grams when we got them. Shes a beautiful girl and loves to be held.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Mojave freshly Shed   Mojave freshly Shed EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:37 pm

nice animal, I have one but need to add another, mines a slow grower.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Mojave freshly Shed   Mojave freshly Shed EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:34 pm

She has nice wheels. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: Mojave freshly Shed   Mojave freshly Shed EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:19 am

Mojave is probably my favorite morph, if not, it's easily top 5. She's definitely a looker. I'm really excited about my little boy growing into that awesome fade they have.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Mojave freshly Shed   Mojave freshly Shed EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Yea she is beautiful and Mojaves are one of my top 5 favorite morphs too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojave freshly Shed   Mojave freshly Shed Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojave freshly Shed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: