VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clownin Around....

Go down 
+2
Morta_Dae13
Cp3_Pythons
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Clownin Around.... Empty
PostSubject: Clownin Around....   Clownin Around.... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Clownin Around.... Clowne10

The newest addition... Gotta love a Clown

This guy came in about 2 weeks ago?? ( gotta double check LoL ) He was eating on Mice well he get's off the plane and goes right to eating rat pinks for me... Couldn't ask for anything better LMAO ( Since all my Bp's are on rats... ) And the price... Let's just say I felt as if I was robbing the guy the price was THAT GOOD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Clownin Around.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownin Around....   Clownin Around.... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:55 pm

awe that pic is too cute lol where did ya him??
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Clownin Around.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownin Around....   Clownin Around.... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:55 pm

I got him from a GOOD friend Matthew Miller who knew I was looking for a Morph het clown male...

( I had my eyes on a Mojo het clown I spoke to the gentleman selling it he said just let me know when I had the money and we could work something out even said he would give me a better deal on him if I was paying in cash... I told him that I would have the money in Dec... I called/emailed with the 2k CASH in hand and the gentleman with the Mojo Het Clown had decided not to sell him ( Not that I really blame him but it was a real downer... )

Anyway... Matt called me and told me a guy he knew was getting out of Bp's he told me the price on the clown and before even seeing a pic I said I want him.... Lmao

There will be more pics to come of this guy LoL
Back to top Go down
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Clownin Around.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownin Around....   Clownin Around.... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:00 pm

ah no way he have any more?? hahahahaha hes a lil cutie pie though
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Clownin Around.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownin Around....   Clownin Around.... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Great looking snake. congrats on a good deal
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Clownin Around.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownin Around....   Clownin Around.... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:08 pm

smd58 wrote:
Great looking snake. congrats on a good deal

Thank You...
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

Clownin Around.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownin Around....   Clownin Around.... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:19 pm

He's really nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Clownin Around.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownin Around....   Clownin Around.... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:28 pm

DaganGecko wrote:
He's really nice!

Thank You... I've wanted one for well since I got into Bp's and I can say Now I have one LoL
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Clownin Around.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownin Around....   Clownin Around.... EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:02 am

Congrats Clarence!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Clownin Around.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownin Around....   Clownin Around.... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:05 am

Focal wrote:
Congrats Clarence!

Thanks Nick....
Back to top Go down
answerinbelle

Clownin Around.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownin Around....   Clownin Around.... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:59 pm

I love that picture. He just looks so happy with dinner.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Clownin Around.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownin Around....   Clownin Around.... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:03 pm

answerinbelle wrote:
I love that picture. He just looks so happy with dinner.

cryingwithlaughter Thanks He's a Piggie without a doubt... eating 2-3 each time he's fed... LoL gotta love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clownin Around.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownin Around....   Clownin Around.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Clownin Around....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: