VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feeders needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

Feeders needed Empty
PostSubject: Feeders needed   Feeders needed EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:21 am

I'm in bad need of a decent feeder supply. I don't have the chance to breed my own feeders/rats and mice at the moment and am desperately trying to find a reliable feeder source where i can stop by once a week and don't have to spend a fortune on them..

Let me know if one of you guys has a reliable source or even breeds mice and rats for himself and can let some extras go for a good not wallet raping price..
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
mwooster
Established Member
Established Member
mwooster

Feeders needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeders needed   Feeders needed EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:14 am

I breed feeder rats for my collection and sell them as well. I have around 75-80 breeding females at this time. Everyone says I have the best prices they have seen and all of my rodents are fed mazuri rodent breeder. If you are interested just give me a call 757-647-8109 or shoot me an email.

Mark
Back to top Go down
http://riverpointfarmreptiles.weebly.com/

Feeders needed
Page 1 of 1