VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shredded aspen in Richmond

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thereddog
Thereddog

Shredded aspen in Richmond  Empty
PostSubject: Shredded aspen in Richmond    Shredded aspen in Richmond  EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:45 am

Anyone in the Richmond area have the big bulk bags of aspen?
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Shredded aspen in Richmond    Shredded aspen in Richmond  EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:29 am

Never found it here. Closest I can find is Pet Paradise in Va Beach.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Shredded aspen in Richmond    Shredded aspen in Richmond  EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Have you asked Clarence (CP3_Pythons) at Off the Ark if he would be willing to order it? We sometimes do "group buys" for our firearm customers on certain items, so we make a little money without having to store expensive or bulky products long-term, and they get a discounted price by pre-ordering and paying in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Shredded aspen in Richmond    Shredded aspen in Richmond  EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Check out Native Earth Shredded Aspen. It's very clean and I used to get it for ~$11-12 for a big bag online, shipped free if I spent over $50 or so. I think it was pet360 before they where called pet360.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shredded aspen in Richmond    Shredded aspen in Richmond  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shredded aspen in Richmond
Page 1 of 1