VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hampton roads december 7th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
arachnidsrva
arachnidsrva

hampton roads december 7th Empty
PostSubject: hampton roads december 7th   hampton roads december 7th EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Point Plaza Suites 950 J Clyde Morris Blvd
Newport News, Virginia

Sun:
9:00 am - 4:00 pm

Arachnids RVA will be there with everything from starter tarantulas to high end arachnids!!
Back to top Go down
http://arachnidsrva.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads december 7th   hampton roads december 7th EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Same weekend as Hamburg !
Back to top Go down
ProjectPython
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads december 7th   hampton roads december 7th EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:58 pm

Does anyone know when the next Hampton show is?
Back to top Go down
TPatt
Established Member
Established Member
TPatt

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads december 7th   hampton roads december 7th EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:25 am

ProjectPython wrote:
Does anyone know when the next Hampton show is?

September 8th, they generally are the same day each time, has been that Sunday for the last couple years.
Back to top Go down
neeckow123
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads december 7th   hampton roads december 7th EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:59 pm

how big is this show compared to the ones in Manassas, if anyone knows?
Back to top Go down
ProjectPython
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads december 7th   hampton roads december 7th EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:40 am

I've never been but I assume its much, much bigger. I talked to the guy who runs it (Tony?) and he made it sound pretty substantial. I do know that its in a hotel.

A bunch of people on here go to that show, so they can probably chime in with more info.
Back to top Go down
neeckow123
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads december 7th   hampton roads december 7th EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:16 pm

Ok thanks. I will definitely be going so I can see what it is like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads december 7th   hampton roads december 7th Empty

Back to top Go down

hampton roads december 7th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Upcoming Reptile Shows and Events-
Jump to: