VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joel.korzep
joel.korzep

Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo Empty
PostSubject: Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo   Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Hello all,
My name is Joel. I have just found this site a few minutes ago. I was wondering if anyone from the Arlington, VA area was heading to the Northern Virginia Reptile Expo in Manassas, Va this weekend? I looking to see if I could get a ride from someone. I am willing to pitch in for gas money.

Last edited by joel.korzep on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joel.korzep
joel.korzep

PostSubject: Re: Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo   Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:50 pm

Update to this: I can meet someone at the closest metro station going west toward Manassas (Fairfax/Vienna station).
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo   Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo   Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:00 pm

Welcome, best of luck finding a ride!
Back to top Go down
Bullyeast@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo   Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 1:45 am

Joel I'm in arlington
Hit me up Eastcoastfeeders@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo   Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a ride to Northern Virginia Reptile Expo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Upcoming Reptile Shows and Events-
Jump to: