VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Upcoming shows for August/September

Go down 
+3
Deedle
bcr229
PythonMan89
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PythonMan89
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Upcoming shows for August/September Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming shows for August/September   Upcoming shows for August/September EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:16 am

Just wondering if anyone knows of any local shows coming up in the next few weeks or so, as I'm looking to get out of the house and figured a reptile expo would be a perfect way to spend my afternoon haha.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows for August/September   Upcoming shows for August/September EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
PythonMan89
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows for August/September   Upcoming shows for August/September EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:13 pm

Might have to check that one out for sure then.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows for August/September   Upcoming shows for August/September EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:17 pm

Hampton Roads Sept 7th.

Upcoming shows for August/September Hrre10
Back to top Go down
Bullyeast@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows for August/September   Upcoming shows for August/September EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 1:47 am

Hampton roads and fredericksburg sept 13
Back to top Go down
arachnidsrva
arachnidsrva

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows for August/September   Upcoming shows for August/September EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:23 am

Arachnidsrva will be at Hampton Roads this SUNDAY!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://arachnidsrva.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows for August/September   Upcoming shows for August/September EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:04 pm

Not much experience with Ts but I want to get a P.Metallica badly, I've loved them for a long time eventually I just need to get set up and get one.

And yes I'm aware they're fast and not typically the best starters, and that they're a little on the expensive side for Ts?
Back to top Go down
PythonMan89
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows for August/September   Upcoming shows for August/September EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 8:57 pm

I'm not much a fan of arachnids in general honestly, but that's mostly due to my experiences with wolf spiders back up north...never handled Ts before but I've heard they're pretty easily cared for?
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows for August/September   Upcoming shows for August/September EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:00 pm

Hey Kinion is the Hampton show at the Masonic Lodge again? Do you have the address?
Back to top Go down
MGerteisen

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows for August/September   Upcoming shows for August/September EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:09 pm

I can provide that, since I was just looking at it myself, lol.

Norfolk Masonic Temple
7001 Granby St.
Norfolk, VA 23505
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows for August/September   Upcoming shows for August/September EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
arachnidsrva
arachnidsrva

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows for August/September   Upcoming shows for August/September EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 2:43 am

Sorry guys... yes Ts are super easy pets and I have my P. Metallica breeding now: )
Back to top Go down
http://arachnidsrva.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows for August/September   Upcoming shows for August/September Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming shows for August/September
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Upcoming Reptile Shows and Events-
Jump to: