VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My ASF's are potty trained!

Go down 
+2
b_rickard
Focal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

My ASF's are potty trained! Empty
PostSubject: My ASF's are potty trained!   My ASF's are potty trained! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Seriously, are they usually like this? I have a pair in a ten gallon tank with a bunch of rodent decor left over from our old pet hamster. There's a coconut hide that they live in. There is also a strawberry-shaped porcelain hide that's hollow with an opening on the side that they use for the potty. They don't appear to have any waste elsewhere in the tank but this hide and I've had them for a few weeks. Weirdest thing I've seen LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: My ASF's are potty trained!   My ASF's are potty trained! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:27 am

Yeah, mine do that too.
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: My ASF's are potty trained!   My ASF's are potty trained! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:32 am

I noticed when I had my rack of soft furs that they only used a certain spot. When I cleaned I scooped out the side they used and pushed the old clean bedding to that side. Then I added new bedding the the other side. Cut my bedding use in half.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: My ASF's are potty trained!   My ASF's are potty trained! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 am

Heck yeah, that's good to know. Now I just need to teach my boy how to do the same LOL
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: My ASF's are potty trained!   My ASF's are potty trained! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:39 am

Kids... ha I let alyssa pee on her self a couple times and stand in her wet clothes while I cleaned it up... she didnt like the feel of it and since then we have been just fine Smile and we cut off liquids at 7:30 so there are no accidents in bed

As for the ASF that is pretty freakin awesome... guess they are kinda clean freaks and dont wanna run around in their own mess???
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: My ASF's are potty trained!   My ASF's are potty trained! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:45 am

Guess not! If they keep this up I might make the big switch over LOL They definitely are entertaining to watch. I put a wheel in there and they go to town. I'm not sure if they make good social pets, but I've been trying to work with them so they aren't so flighty. I haven't tried holding them but we are working on getting them to eat out of my hand.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: My ASF's are potty trained!   My ASF's are potty trained! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Sounds pretty awesome.

Maybe they can be trained like that commercial with the guinea pigs to row the boat lol.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: My ASF's are potty trained!   My ASF's are potty trained! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:51 am

smb2585 wrote:
Kids... ha I let alyssa pee on her self a couple times and stand in her wet clothes while I cleaned it up... she didnt like the feel of it and since then we have been just fine Smile and we cut off liquids at 7:30 so there are no accidents in bed

this is what my wife did with me..... no more accidents. she even put cheerios in the toilet so i had something to hit, my aim is right on now.... although i miss the cheerios Sad
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: My ASF's are potty trained!   My ASF's are potty trained! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:12 am

If I put cherrios in the toilet, my son would try to take them out and eat them. I swear. That boy will eat anything LOL
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: My ASF's are potty trained!   My ASF's are potty trained! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:38 am

LOL glad I have a girl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ax2austin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ax2austin

PostSubject: Re: My ASF's are potty trained!   My ASF's are potty trained! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:12 pm

my boy is the same way nick.lol. just working on potty training as well however not havin much luck. he absolutely refuses.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: My ASF's are potty trained!   My ASF's are potty trained! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Haha how old is he? My boy is 26 months. I'm hoping I am just trying to early because he doesn't seem to care. He loves to put underwear on though LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ASF's are potty trained!   My ASF's are potty trained! Empty

Back to top Go down

My ASF's are potty trained!
Page 1 of 1