VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away. Empty
PostSubject: Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away.   Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away. EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:26 pm

I know not a lot of you if any are members of the Retic Nation but this story was comes from there

Paul Spurlock

Paul Spurlock wrote:
Janet was entering hospice care in late January, and her last request before she was admitted to hospice was to have her son, Lee, bring her to the Raleigh Repticon show so that she could hold a retic for the very last time. Janet, in her younger days, not only kept retics, but used them for educational demonstrations for school children. This is a picture of her at the show with Layla, my sweetheart platty tiger girl. This was a truly moving experience being able to facilitate her last request along with Chris Jones, and Charles Borg at the show. I had already been considering ways to promote school and educational events in our community/state in order to foster awareness and interest/love for reptiles and reticulated pythons in particular. While it may take a little time for me to organize it and put it all together, please look for more information from me on this opportunity/topic later in the year as I would really like to do some educational/community work in Janet's memory and would greatly appreciate your support. Please be praying for Janet's family as they cope with the loss of such a dear lady!

Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away. Jw110

Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away. Jw10

Such a great woman, and a truly motivational story.

Last edited by Deedle on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away.   Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away. EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:34 pm

I saw this story on the reptile smackdown, its very touching. May she rest in peace
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
TinatheTegu

PostSubject: Re: Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away.   Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away. EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Sad  RIP Mrs. Weatherbee.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away.   Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:24 am

It's dusty in here.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away.   Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away. Empty

Back to top Go down

Janet WeathersBee, A true testament to this Hobby Passes Away.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: News and Current Events-
Jump to: