VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trade sub forum??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
TinatheTegu

Trade sub forum?? Empty
PostSubject: Trade sub forum??   Trade sub forum?? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:22 pm

I was just wondering what everyone thinks about a trade/barter sub forum, if its possible to make one. Not trying to step on toes or anything, it was just kind of an idea that crossed my mind.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Trade sub forum?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade sub forum??   Trade sub forum?? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:32 pm

I liked the idea and thought about it but my need for less forums overpowered it. We are still small and I don't want to overwhelm with to many forums if there is an alternative.

I recommend putting "TRADE:" in the title and post it in the appropriate forum. (I.E. "Trade: 2010 Ball Python"). This would still draw attention of prospective ball python traders when they view the BP forum. I tend to lean which ever way the majority here goes so if it ends up as a popular item, we can try it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Trade sub forum?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade sub forum??   Trade sub forum?? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:28 pm

My two cents say, as Nick said: Preface the entry with 'trade' and place it in the appropriate category.
Back to top Go down
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
TinatheTegu

Trade sub forum?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade sub forum??   Trade sub forum?? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Yeah thats what i did with my pets recently, sale/trade in the title. (still pissed about  Angry ), i was just kind of tossing it out there and seeing what people thought i guess, but don't get me wrong, i agree with both of you as far as how easy it is to just put it in the title. I just noticed that people did put the preface "trade" or w.e, and it made me think about the sub-forum and its possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trade sub forum?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade sub forum??   Trade sub forum?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Trade sub forum??
Page 1 of 1