VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Building a hide box for a savannah.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rrubberbandman
Established Member
Established Member
rrubberbandman

Building a hide box for a savannah. Empty
PostSubject: Building a hide box for a savannah.   Building a hide box for a savannah. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:09 pm

Could someone give me some help on building a hide box for a savannah.....pics? also i have some old pieces of 2x4 pine studs ....would these be ok to along with some oak plywood leftover from building the cage?
Bryan
Back to top Go down
crains0703
crains0703

PostSubject: Re: Building a hide box for a savannah.   Building a hide box for a savannah. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:54 pm

I saw this posted on one of the FB pages for Savannahs and actually thought about sending it to you for ideas
Building a hide box for a savannah. 9_zps4944e7ea
Building a hide box for a savannah. 10_zpsa5f28733
Building a hide box for a savannah. 8_zps1b600817
Building a hide box for a savannah. 2_zps30167fa2
Building a hide box for a savannah. 3_zps66fb9b63
Building a hide box for a savannah. 5_zps9b6b297d
Building a hide box for a savannah. 4_zps88defd96
Building a hide box for a savannah. 6_zpsea39f3cf
Building a hide box for a savannah. 7_zpsedb3daf7
Building a hide box for a savannah. 1_zps0b7358a8
Sorry they are out of order but maybe you can use this and do your own version?
Back to top Go down
rrubberbandman
Established Member
Established Member
rrubberbandman

PostSubject: Re: Building a hide box for a savannah.   Building a hide box for a savannah. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Awesome.....I like the rough cut wood appearance.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building a hide box for a savannah.   Building a hide box for a savannah. Empty

Back to top Go down

Building a hide box for a savannah.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: