VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hi from Fredericksburg

Go down 
+5
smd58
Focal
crains0703
Cdavis503
Danny77
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny77

hi from Fredericksburg Empty
PostSubject: hi from Fredericksburg   hi from Fredericksburg EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Im new to this forum im getting ready to get my first ball python I am interested in getting a male baby ball python a normal or a really good priced morph .
Back to top Go down
Cdavis503
Cdavis503

PostSubject: Re: hi from Fredericksburg   hi from Fredericksburg EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Welcome! What kind of morphs do you like? you'll find a bunch of really good breeders on here who could probably help you out.
Back to top Go down
crains0703
crains0703

PostSubject: Re: hi from Fredericksburg   hi from Fredericksburg EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:11 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: hi from Fredericksburg   hi from Fredericksburg EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:51 pm

Welcome to VaH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Danny77

PostSubject: Re: hi from Fredericksburg   hi from Fredericksburg EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Thanks for the welcomes , I really like pastels and spiders , im not planning on breeding it so any is ok with me even a normal ball python would be fine , I figure since I don't plan on breeding it I wouldn't spend a lot of money on 1 since it's just going to be a family pet.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: hi from Fredericksburg   hi from Fredericksburg EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: hi from Fredericksburg   hi from Fredericksburg EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:58 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
TinatheTegu

PostSubject: Re: hi from Fredericksburg   hi from Fredericksburg EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:18 pm

Welcome to the show Cool 
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: hi from Fredericksburg   hi from Fredericksburg EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Welcome ...and you can hit me up if you want a pastel male-I have a couple left.
Back to top Go down
Danny77

PostSubject: Re: hi from Fredericksburg   hi from Fredericksburg EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:21 pm

Do u have pictures, and how much are you asking for one?
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: hi from Fredericksburg   hi from Fredericksburg EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Danny77

PostSubject: Re: hi from Fredericksburg   hi from Fredericksburg EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:25 pm

Does anyone near Fredericksburg have any leapord geckos for sale?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi from Fredericksburg   hi from Fredericksburg Empty

Back to top Go down

hi from Fredericksburg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: