VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone got ASF for sale?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ax2austin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ax2austin

anyone got ASF for sale? Empty
PostSubject: anyone got ASF for sale?   anyone got ASF for sale? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:57 pm

looking for a male and female to start a small colony. i live in norfolk so anywhere close is best. not tryin to drive more then 30 mins for em. thhanks
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

anyone got ASF for sale? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone got ASF for sale?   anyone got ASF for sale? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:16 am

http://www.vaherps.com/t367-asf-fs

Did you try this guy in the classifieds?
Back to top Go down

anyone got ASF for sale?
Page 1 of 1