VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

looking for asf

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

looking for asf Empty
PostSubject: looking for asf   looking for asf EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:22 pm

anyone know where i can buy some of these guys?
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

looking for asf Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for asf   looking for asf EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:22 am

Off the Ark in Chesterfield/Chester area
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

looking for asf Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for asf   looking for asf EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:53 am

I know someone that breed's them I'll find his info and post it for you
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

looking for asf Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for asf   looking for asf EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:19 am

Contact Zues here on the forum. He might have some.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

looking for asf Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for asf   looking for asf EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:24 am

Douglas Maccord ( might be a trip for you as he's located in Fredricksburg Va ) Here's his email I know he breed's Asf's

xxdigdug78xx@aol.com

If your ever looking for Regular rats for feeder's let me know cant No One beat the prices a good friend of mine has as he breed's rats as well his name's Matthew Miller in Richmond
got everything from Pinkie's to rats that would make cat's run... Seriously

Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

looking for asf Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for asf   looking for asf EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:33 am

I take that back Matthew Miller also has Asf's available has to be something new but I do rember vaugely him talking about it last time he was here dropping off feeders... anyway

"HAVE PLENTY OF ASF'S HERE IN RICHMOND,VA....MOSTLY ADULTS BUT HAVE SOME A LITTLE SMALLER...ONLY 1.50 EACH! PICKUP IF YOU WANT LIVE,OR SHIPPED FROZEN...YOUR CHOICE...MATTHEW MILLER REPTILES/SNAKEHOUSE EXOTICS...804-641-0247"

Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

looking for asf Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for asf   looking for asf EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:17 pm

reply awesome i think im going to breed a colony of them i have two snakes that i am haveing a very very hard time switching over to rats from mice, ive tried putting the rats in with mice i put 4 mice in a tube with out bedding for a week to make sure it stunk real good and placed a rat in it for a day but these snakes aint bitting lol. any other tips
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

looking for asf Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for asf   looking for asf EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:23 pm

I deal with Matt Miller ALOT Lmao He's a GREAT GUY to do business with as for feeder's I get all of mine from him ( I know Vinny well and he's a great guy dont take this the wrong way as I do visit his store often and buy things from him Off The Ark Exotic Pet's often But when It come's to feeding more than a dozen Bp's and a few burms retail price's can get up there which is understandable as Vinny has a more overhead to keep up with which I cant knock him for as he's ALWAYS helped me out when I needed help.

Both IMHO are good guy's to deal with.... hands down
Back to top Go down
Thibo703
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Thibo703

looking for asf Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for asf   looking for asf EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Agreed! Both great guys. I get feeders from both. I didn't know Matthew Miller had ASF's, I've been looking for some for a while! but I guess it slipped my mind to ask him. lol! Finally got in contact with Troy Thomas (referred by Vinny) who said he was picking a bunch up on the 26th, so I guess tomorrow. I'll probably get a few from Matt also if he's got them. I'm about to start a colony too, but I'm new to breeding.. Maybe someone can start an ASF breeding post.
Back to top Go down
Thibo703
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Thibo703

looking for asf Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for asf   looking for asf EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Matthew Miller says he's got at least a hundred.. Im picking some up today. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

looking for asf Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for asf   looking for asf Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for asf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: Feeding and Feeders-
Jump to: