VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

check it out yall, my new male mojave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

check it out yall, my new male mojave Empty
PostSubject: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 pm

just a touch under 400 gram but i got him for next to nuthing, i took him to animal jungle with me after i picked him up to get a few feeders and right away joe and a few of his employes where all saying lesser what do you think??[img]check it out yall, my new male mojave Malemo10[/img][img]check it out yall, my new male mojave Malemo11[/img]
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 pm

sorry for the low quality pics taken with my 1987 cell phone lol
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:27 pm

kinda hard to tell, but if Joe was saying Lesser, I might have to go with it. Maybe turn a light on to try and take a better picture with some coloring??

Who did you purchase him from?
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:35 pm

some chick here in virginia beach, she said both parents where mojaves but then again i dont know how much she knows, she did have a rather large collection so im not sure but either way its a bel producer so im good with it
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:42 pm

best i can do my girlfriend has the digital camera with her Mad

[img]check it out yall, my new male mojave Malemo12[/img]
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Look mojave to me from that last picture you just posted.
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:49 pm

thats what i thought too but he is def the lightest mojave i own
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:51 pm

and for 150 bucks i cant be mad
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Here is a picture of our female mojave for comparison...

check it out yall, my new male mojave Dscn0110

i dont have a picture of our male lesser but this is our female butter

check it out yall, my new male mojave Dscn0111

Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:59 pm

i wish i had my real cam and not my cell phone one of my female mojaves is silver
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Looking GOOD Very Happy Does seem to be lighter in color than most Mojo's but look's like a Mojo to me... A great pickup none the less
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:27 pm

ok so got some good and bad news, i never popped this snake when i got it because i was sure i was getting a male for the money but about a week ago i began to feel alittle supisous about it so i popped it and to my surprise its a female, being un sure myself i got a few other people to check it out for me and its a female!!!!! damn my luck i need a male again lol
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:53 pm

[quote="byrd'sballs"]just a touch under 400 gram but i got him for next to nuthing, i took him to animal jungle with me after i picked him up to get a few feeders and right away joe and a few of his employes where all saying lesser what do you think??

Thats funny thats where I work, Iam doing the leopard balls with Joe. Congrats on a good pick up.
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:27 pm

awesome we may have talked a few time before then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check it out yall, my new male mojave   check it out yall, my new male mojave Empty

Back to top Go down

check it out yall, my new male mojave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: