VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Virginia Beach

Go down 
+4
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
smd58
mamasmarco
cjfleet
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cjfleet

Hello from Virginia Beach Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:44 pm

I currently have an albino corn snake and am getting an okeetee corn and boa this week.... all female. I am wanting to get into breeding corns. if you have a corn you can't keep and need to rehome, let me know.
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Hey, welcome to VAHerps! You sure found the right spot for your hobby!
Lots of great people here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Welcome.
Trying contacting Don.
I think he had some corns he wanted to rehome.
Back to top Go down
nateandfamily2013
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Welcome! This site is full of great people cant say enough about all these great people. They are all more than willing to help!
Back to top Go down
cjfleet

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:08 pm

OK maybe his is a stupid question, but being new I have to ask... how would I find out who Don is or how would I contact him?
Thanks in advance.
Corey
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:59 pm

He will see this he is a Moderator here.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Welcome! Are you familiar with the laws surrounding corn snakes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:13 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
cjfleet

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:42 am

There are specific laws about corns in VA/VA Bch? I had no idea. Where would I find that info? I have been talking to the guys @ Animal Jungle (local pet store selling corns) and a few of them either breed currently or have in the past for a while and they have never said anything...
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:19 am

Quote :
The DGIF is now issuing permits to licensed pet stores and captive breeders for them to sell three species of captive-bred snakes (4 VAC 15-360-50): eastern kingsnake, mole kingsnake, and corn snake. No other snakes native to Virginia can be bought or sold in Virginia, and there are size limits as to what can be sold.
http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/wildlife/laws/buying-selling.asp
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:37 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Virginia Beach
Page 1 of 1