VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

check out my iHerp!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

check out my iHerp!! Empty
PostSubject: check out my iHerp!!   check out my iHerp!! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:50 pm

I didn't add the chahoua or gargs yet...this took me forever. And some of the pictures are bad because I didn't have recent pictures.....BUT, check it out Smile

http://iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=8e409f44-489f-4e59-875c-0a4027d8c69f
Back to top Go down
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: check out my iHerp!!   check out my iHerp!! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:52 pm

I want Narcissa!
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: check out my iHerp!!   check out my iHerp!! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:56 pm

I just got Narcissa yesterday Wink I've had my eye on her for the last year!
Back to top Go down
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: check out my iHerp!!   check out my iHerp!! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:28 pm

What is iHerp?
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: check out my iHerp!!   check out my iHerp!! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Its like a database online where you can organize all of your reptiles. Its technically for you to keep track of your animals, breeding groups, hatchlings, and so on....but its public for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: check out my iHerp!!   check out my iHerp!! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:04 pm

cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check out my iHerp!!   check out my iHerp!! Empty

Back to top Go down

check out my iHerp!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: