VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to the Forum from Fredericksburg

Go down 
+5
Focal
Lokielani
maxhorsley
sic_anger
nateandfamily2013
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nateandfamily2013
Established Member
Established Member

New to the Forum from Fredericksburg Empty
PostSubject: New to the Forum from Fredericksburg   New to the Forum from Fredericksburg EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:40 pm

I and my family are looking to get into the woderful world of ball pythons! Any help on enclosures and a first snake would be great! i have had colombian red tail boas and carpet pythons in the past ! But that was many years ago> My wife has fallen in love with an axanthic at a local pet shop but there prices are rediculous lol! Please help? lol
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum from Fredericksburg   New to the Forum from Fredericksburg EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:43 am

Welcome to the group, lots of ball pythons for sale ever week here keep a eye out, there are some great deals out there
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum from Fredericksburg   New to the Forum from Fredericksburg EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:44 am

cheers ...welcome
Back to top Go down
nateandfamily2013
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum from Fredericksburg   New to the Forum from Fredericksburg EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:58 am

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum from Fredericksburg   New to the Forum from Fredericksburg EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Hi!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum from Fredericksburg   New to the Forum from Fredericksburg EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:54 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum from Fredericksburg   New to the Forum from Fredericksburg EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:13 pm

Welcome! And if your wife wants to get into ball pythons then it sounds like a trip to the Manassas reptile expo next weekend is in the works.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum from Fredericksburg   New to the Forum from Fredericksburg EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Welcome to VAHerps!!
I have a few balls that will be up for sale if you're interested. I have a few normal girls and some Cinnamons.. I cut you a good deal Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
nateandfamily2013
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum from Fredericksburg   New to the Forum from Fredericksburg EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:11 pm

if you could send me pics and prices i would greatly appreciate it
Back to top Go down
nateandfamily2013
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum from Fredericksburg   New to the Forum from Fredericksburg EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:14 pm

where are you located
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum from Fredericksburg   New to the Forum from Fredericksburg EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:24 pm

welcome:D 
Back to top Go down
nateandfamily2013
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum from Fredericksburg   New to the Forum from Fredericksburg EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:40 pm

my wife really likes the axanthics! lol
Back to top Go down
Tony_G
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Tony_G

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum from Fredericksburg   New to the Forum from Fredericksburg EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Welcome
pm sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum from Fredericksburg   New to the Forum from Fredericksburg Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the Forum from Fredericksburg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: