VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)

Go down 
+3
Deedle
bcr229
allaboutthekings
7 posters
AuthorMessage
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) Empty
PostSubject: anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)   anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:55 pm

anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) %3Ca%20href=anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) Hybrid_zpsa9bbce72" />
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)   anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Pueblan milk x ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)   anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:02 pm

nah but you have the right idea
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)   anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Apricot Pueblan ?
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)   anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Or Tangerine Honduran ?
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)   anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Deedle is half right with hondo
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)   anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Since no one else has said it - King Cobra
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)   anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:55 pm

you got the king part right don
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Heart
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Jaded_Heart

PostSubject: Re: anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)   anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:53 am

Hondo CalKing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/PrymalReptile
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)   anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:19 am

No Don! That is a apricot banded king cobra. Geez! Get your king cobra's right!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)   anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:43 am

I would have guessed a tangerine but something with the pattern seems different, like thicker black bands?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)   anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Madkatter scores with banded king
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)   anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:27 am

allaboutthekings wrote:
Madkatter scores with banded king

I totally rock! Lucky guess for me though. I just felt it necessary to correct Don on his king cobra identification. Rookie. cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)   anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :) Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone care to try and ID this snake I hatched? :)
Page 1 of 1