VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

daytona reptile show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

daytona reptile show Empty
PostSubject: daytona reptile show   daytona reptile show EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Anyone going to make the trip. Me no, but sending a bunch down with Joe.
Back to top Go down
Hayleyrbonini
Established Member
Established Member
Hayleyrbonini

PostSubject: Re: daytona reptile show   daytona reptile show EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:24 pm

I wish
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: daytona reptile show   daytona reptile show EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:48 pm

I went to Daytona years ago it was Amazing, I've heard the quality/Variety has gone down a bit over the years due to laws, but haven't personally been.

Wish I could go also would be fun, guess I'll settle for Local Shows, maybe make it to a Hamburg PA show.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: daytona reptile show   daytona reptile show EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:37 pm

Not this year. Maybe next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: daytona reptile show   daytona reptile show EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:32 am

Not us... doing tinley again... May look into a diff show next year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: daytona reptile show   daytona reptile show Empty

Back to top Go down

daytona reptile show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Upcoming Reptile Shows and Events-
Jump to: