VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

God i love all of you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

God i love all of you Empty
PostSubject: God i love all of you   God i love all of you EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:05 pm

This new forum has helped me soooooo much, i look forward to building some strong relationships with people i have chated with from this site. Thanks again for all of your help
Back to top Go down
jamesearl
jamesearl

PostSubject: Re: God i love all of you   God i love all of you EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:09 pm

ha ha i don't want to speak for everyone but i think your giving us all way to much credit :geek:
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: God i love all of you   God i love all of you EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:10 pm

no way, i have very few friends that are into snakes, where else can i get info from other people in this area
Back to top Go down
jamesearl
jamesearl

PostSubject: Re: God i love all of you   God i love all of you EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:19 pm

you can try the local nerd club 🐰

take care and let us know if you need anything else.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: God i love all of you   God i love all of you EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Yea... I have to say I like this site too Smile Very nice for the locals :queen:
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: God i love all of you   God i love all of you EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:55 am

I think it's gonna be pretty sweet Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: God i love all of you   God i love all of you EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:56 pm

jamesearl wrote:
ha ha i don't want to speak for everyone but i think your giving us all way to much credit :geek:

Maybe just a little too much credit lol! lol!

But yes I agree I belive this site will once it get's rolling will build better connections with the reptile keeper's in Va
As well as may also help us in the long run with better connection's and communication we can stay more informed on subject's in are local area. The more informed we are the better we can voive are opinion's, The better we voice are opinion's the more clearly we're heard.

On that note Nick is there a way ( I know your super busy and all :sleep: 'n lol! ) but do you think we could put a section for reptile related new's section that does offer national new's but focus's more on Local reptile related new's?
Just an idea...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God i love all of you   God i love all of you Empty

Back to top Go down

God i love all of you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: OFF TOPIC!-
Jump to: