VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

African Spurr Thigh Tortoise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrsroberts82512

African Spurr Thigh Tortoise Empty
PostSubject: African Spurr Thigh Tortoise   African Spurr Thigh Tortoise EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:39 am

I am in search of an African Spurr Thigh Tortoise. If anyone knows where I can find one please let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: African Spurr Thigh Tortoise   African Spurr Thigh Tortoise EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:44 am

I have one if your interested. Sex is unknown, too small to sex. It's about 12 inches or so, give or take. Outside in the summer, inside in the winter.
Back to top Go down
mrsroberts82512

PostSubject: Re: African Spurr Thigh Tortoise   African Spurr Thigh Tortoise EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:43 am

How much?
Back to top Go down
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: African Spurr Thigh Tortoise   African Spurr Thigh Tortoise EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down
mrsroberts82512

PostSubject: Re: African Spurr Thigh Tortoise   African Spurr Thigh Tortoise EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Where are you located?
Back to top Go down
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: African Spurr Thigh Tortoise   African Spurr Thigh Tortoise EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:30 pm

I'm in Virginia Beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: African Spurr Thigh Tortoise   African Spurr Thigh Tortoise Empty

Back to top Go down

African Spurr Thigh Tortoise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Turtle/Tortoise/Amphibian Discussion-
Jump to: