VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th

Go down 
+16
smb2585
csaunde9
scalyfoot
Jons2012pied
will4ya
californiadreamin
Rhuwme
attack_donut
sbouldin
steves_kiki
megkel
Gamble372
Cp3_Pythons
zues
Don
Jabberwocky Dragons
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th Empty
PostSubject: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Anyone going or vending?

Also, does anyone know if there'll be a vendor there selling pvc snake racks?
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
Don

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:46 pm

I've got two tables
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:32 am

What size racks were you looking for. I know Gary, the owner of Pet Worls on Mercury, had some 28 qt racks and hatchling racks he was selling.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:48 am

Awesome Don, we'll be sure to stop by if we make it up there.

Thanks for the look-out, I'm searching for at least a 16 tub hatchling rack and greatly prefer pvc over melamine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:35 am

I probably won't be there....
Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:11 pm

where can i find some info on this at?
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Thanks, hopefully i can make it Smile
Back to top Go down
megkel
Established Member
Established Member
megkel

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:41 am

I was just thinking about going to this one. I will finally be moved to va by then. What is usually there? Is it a show with mostly ball pythons or is the selection pretty varied.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:59 pm

the selection varies and some show's are better than others with a greater selection in my honest opinion show's are hit and miss if your looking for something in particular but there a great way to meet new people and get to interact with local breeder's of exotic reptile's of many different species...
Back to top Go down
megkel
Established Member
Established Member
megkel

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Cp3_Pythons wrote:
the selection varies and some show's are better than others with a greater selection in my honest opinion show's are hit and miss if your looking for something in particular but there a great way to meet new people and get to interact with local breeder's of exotic reptile's of many different species...  

Thank you! I think I will check it out! I'm not really in the market for anything but I always enjoy talking to new people and seeing what's out there. Will be nice to see who is in the area. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:03 am

I may have a few tables. Still working out the details Smile
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:49 am

We will be at this one:)
Back to top Go down
attack_donut
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
attack_donut

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:55 pm

In my experience it's 90% ball pythons and morphs, with 10% mixture of boas and lizards.
I enjoy going and happily spend money to support the hobby, but I'd like to see something else besides BPs.
I understand it's what's hot right now and making money (as did the burmese and red tails of years gone by) but for those of us (me) who like other things (tree boas)...

..well, you get the picture
Back to top Go down
http://plaguedbethyangel.blogspot.com
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:24 pm

The last one in Newport News I'd say was about 80% BPs and the remaining a mixture, but it was a very interesting mixture IMO. From rabbits & mice, to pac man frogs, various lizards (not enough cresteds for me, lol) including chameleons...someone was even selling baby praying mantids.
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
californiadreamin

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:12 pm

they need more gecko vendors.imo
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:38 pm

I agree, more geckos. But, also just more variety in general.
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:25 am

OK guys, the new dry goods vendor is totally awesome! Please stop by and say hello to Azo and his team! So far I see people want geckos? What kind? I usually have Cresteds but sold out at the Colombia repticon. Azo usually brings some leopard geckos. I'm just trying to see what people want and I will try to help get more vendors for this expo....
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
californiadreamin

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:06 pm

crested geckos. and cb tokays. all I see is wc tokays leos and very few crested,gargoyle chewis leachies.etc.
Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:55 pm

I would love to see some boas at this show, hopefully ill be able to pick something up Smile
Back to top Go down
will4ya
will4ya

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:08 pm

I am going to be vending at the hampton roads expo September 8th for the first time and I breed gargoyle geckos exclusively. I have a few normal morphs but lots of high end morphs from juveniles to adults. Just thought id give a heads up to folks.
Back to top Go down
Jons2012pied
Jons2012pied

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:53 pm

I heard the show is not at the usual hotel. does anyone know if this is true. If so where did it move to.
Back to top Go down
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:20 pm

So there's gonna be a reptile expo in Hampton Roads on Sept. 8th? Geez, didn't know. Gotta get out of this cave more. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:50 am

It is at the same hotel, but the name of the hotel changed. I HINK it is a Doubletree now.

Back to top Go down
Jons2012pied
Jons2012pied

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:42 pm

Ok thanks Don. We will see you there.
Back to top Go down
csaunde9
csaunde9

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:23 pm

I agree with Gamble372, I would love to see some more boas. I got my normal male about a year and a half ago, looking for a nice albino female now. I wont be able to make this show, but I'll be at the one in Manassas next Smile

More boas!
Back to top Go down
megkel
Established Member
Established Member
megkel

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:06 am

I talked my mom and sister into going. This will be my first expo in the area. My mom is interested in looking for a hedgehog , does anyone know if someone there will have them? The expo in Jacksonville usually has small exotics mammals.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:11 am

It appears as of 5 minutes ago we will be attending the show.
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:01 am

ok. i have tables. this show is the same weekend as myrtle beach. so some people will be at that show, it may be smaller, but the cool people will be there Smile
Back to top Go down
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 am

I will be attending.. the wife actually wanted to go to this one..so im definitely in there.. don you know im going to stop and see you again.. whill there be anybody there with vaherps stickers, t-shirt, etc...?
Back to top Go down
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:38 am

is there a vender list anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:09 am

Sorry, I don't think there will be much VaHerp gear for this show. I'm going to order some more gear after hatchlings are on the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:42 am

there is a vendor list on fb
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Directly from the FB:

VENDOR LIST 7/28
Maryland Reptile Farm
Plethora of Pythons
AZO Reptiles ( our new dry goods folks )
C & J Exotics
Gecko Haven
Off The Ark Exotic Pets
Bennett's Creek Reptiles
Conley Herps
Southside Serpents
Arachnids RVA ( new owners )
T&D Reptiles
NeaveH Reptiles ( new )
All American Reptiles ( new )
Ancient Reptiles
Propagation Inc ( new )
East Coast Feeders
RZK Rodents
Fusion Reptiles ( new )
Giovianazzo Herps
Ron Hawkins Rats
Exotic Enclosures ( new )

Many new vendors this show. Remember we're at the same location but The Holiday Inn is now The Double Tree by Hilton
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:31 pm

thanks don Smile and my husband and i are the new owners of arachnisRVA (we also own east coast exotic pets)
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:34 am

I'll be there and I'm dragging my husband along. Money is a little tight this month but I'm hoping to convince him to let me buy something.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:30 am

i had to stay home and clean cages......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th   Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th Empty

Back to top Go down

Richmond Reptile Expo July 28th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Upcoming Reptile Shows and Events-
Jump to: