VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3xotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
3xotics

Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone! Empty
PostSubject: Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone!   Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:22 am

Need phone ASAP! Looking for iPhone 4 or iphone 5 need it for work!

Snakes for trade
- 0.1 100%het clown
- 1.0 desert
-0.1 adult normal
-0.1 spinner
-0.1 enchi

Thanks!
Christian
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/MorphotixReptiles
recessive

PostSubject: Re: Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone!   Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:43 pm

on what network?
Back to top Go down
3xotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
3xotics

PostSubject: Re: Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone!   Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Verizon
Back to top Go down
recessive

PostSubject: Re: Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone!   Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:56 pm

3xotics wrote:
Verizon

let me get to work Wink Think my sister has one
Back to top Go down
3xotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
3xotics

PostSubject: Re: Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone!   Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:04 pm

As long as its in good shape and works with no problems were all set! Thank you so much! (:
Back to top Go down
recessive

PostSubject: Re: Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone!   Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:18 pm

3xotics wrote:
As long as its in good shape and works with no problems were all set! Thank you so much! (:

Shes a realtor so she is showing property right now. Shes got one though and its been in an otter box for the last year. shes always been crazy about her phones and CD's, so its in very nice shape. She switched to the new droid phone a week ago! What luck.

Will send pics if I can get it
Back to top Go down
recessive

PostSubject: Re: Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone!   Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:16 pm

Just to update you my sister is TRIPPING on the price for her iphone 4. I was not able to work a deal with her. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone!   Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need iphone for work! Will trade morphs for phone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: