VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lemon blast or bumble bee???

Go down 
+3
Focal
Cp3_Pythons
byrd'sballs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

lemon blast or bumble bee??? Empty
PostSubject: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:26 pm

lets see who feels the way i feel on this subject. I hate bumble bees just cause of how fast they loose they're color, then they just look like a really expensive spider. am i right or am i right
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:31 pm

LEMON BLAST ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:30 pm

I've seen some bumblebees hold their color fairly well but they are few and far between.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:32 pm

yes very far between
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:59 pm

anything with bumblebee is my favorite... I absolutely love bumblebees. I have found that they are genuinely the sweetest morph we own... we have 3 Smile .. also found sometimes I love my bees more than almost anything...

Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:13 pm

dont get me wrong young bumblebees are absoultly amazing to look at as well as cary some good gentics but im just not down with how quickly most seem to loose their color
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:20 pm

some do lose their color quickly, I definately agree with that... but our first female we got was a bumblebee and she is my girl... and then when we got our male I was in heaven.. and we just picked up an 1150gram female... her coloring isnt as beautiful as our younger ones, but she is still pretty.

But I do love a lemonblast too. We need to hurry up and get a new rack so we can expand som more.
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:22 pm

i just need a rack period i have 4 40 gallon breeders 2 30 gal longs?? and 2 20 gal longs some with 2 snakes in them, and i plan on haveing atleast 3 clutches this year Sad
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:00 pm

I guess my opinion is a lil biast as Im not fond of spider's Now dont get me wrong I like em they just dont do it for me Since I dont plan on working with spider's BumbleBee's are out the question.....

I've also seen some Lemon Blast's that have lost their color with age as well, So it goes both way's IMO I belive it's the pastel in both combo's that matter's on how the color will change as the animal age's.

Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:05 am

I think this guy held his color pretty well. He so far, has produced a Killerbee, Queenbee and Lesserbee for me:

lemon blast or bumble bee??? DSC00732
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:44 am

Im really enjoying those high white side's on him
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:28 pm

maybe its the pic but he doesnt look very yellow to me
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:48 pm

ive seen a really good looking bee in joe ellis collection nice and yellow, We breed a leopard to his female and i have the beee from that. its only a month old but not showing any brown so far time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Thibo703
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Thibo703

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 am

Wow what a nice looking snake.. really
Back to top Go down
Thibo703
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Thibo703

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:31 am

Actually just realized this might be a good place to add this, sorry if I'm a little off topic :|. Im looking for a male bumble bee to breed to my female normal. If anyone is interested you can keep your pick of a few from the clutch.. free snakes for no work Laughing . Don that's a mighty handsome guy you've got there, would you interested?

More info in this post:
Wanted to borrow male bumble bee
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:08 pm

well ofcoarse a month old snake will not have lost any color
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:21 pm

Thibo703 wrote:
. Don that's a mighty handsome guy you've got there, would you interested?

Sorry, I've got that guy pretty busy right now with a group of females.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Thibo703
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Thibo703

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Well there's still time until this winter if he finishes up Wink
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:34 pm

byrd'sballs wrote:
well ofcoarse a month old snake will not have lost any color
lemon blast or bumble bee??? P8190136
true.... but the better you start with..... the better the odds of it growing into a not so browned out animal. But .... also dosent allways work out
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:39 pm

good looking snake for sure and there are awesome expamles of both animals aswell as crappy ones hopefully you got a good one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lemon blast or bumble bee???   lemon blast or bumble bee??? Empty

Back to top Go down

lemon blast or bumble bee???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: