VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ball Python sub-forum

Go down 
+5
smd58
Dementeddogz
zues
Don
Focal
9 posters

Add a Ball Python Sub-Forum?
Yes
Ball Python sub-forum  Vote_lcap25%Ball Python sub-forum  Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
No
Ball Python sub-forum  Vote_lcap38%Ball Python sub-forum  Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Separate the Snake and Lizard forum
Ball Python sub-forum  Vote_lcap37%Ball Python sub-forum  Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Ball Python sub-forum  Empty
PostSubject: Ball Python sub-forum    Ball Python sub-forum  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:29 pm

I wanted to see what everyone thought about adding a Ball Python sub-forum under the Snake/Lizard forum. I've grow to learn its mostly a love it or hate it relationship and figured a little consolidation might help both sides. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Don

PostSubject: Re: Ball Python sub-forum    Ball Python sub-forum  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Doesn't really matter to me. I always click on "see new posts" and look at those. So, I see all of the posts since my last visit. The traffic isn't great enough for the separation in my mind. Although, those lizard people.... you can never tell about them. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Ball Python sub-forum    Ball Python sub-forum  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:49 pm

I'm with Don. I always just go to new posts since last visit. I never pay attention to what forum I'm actually in.
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: Ball Python sub-forum    Ball Python sub-forum  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:47 pm

I tend to hit new posts, but sucks when accidentally opening a page or browsing on phone and coming back to no new posts because technically you were already here Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Ball Python sub-forum    Ball Python sub-forum  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Iam the same, I just go throught them.
Back to top Go down
Sissysnakes
Sissysnakes

PostSubject: Re: Ball Python sub-forum    Ball Python sub-forum  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:00 am

I like the idea of separating the snake and lizard forum, but I also prefer to just look at new posts.
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Ball Python sub-forum    Ball Python sub-forum  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:49 am

I agree with Don.
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: Ball Python sub-forum    Ball Python sub-forum  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm neutral. But I think Don makes a good point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
BlackboxStar
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
BlackboxStar

PostSubject: Re: Ball Python sub-forum    Ball Python sub-forum  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:28 am

I'm with the crowd on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ball Python sub-forum    Ball Python sub-forum  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ball Python sub-forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: VaH Feedback and Announcements-
Jump to: