VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

richmond reptile expo

Go down 
+2
Don
ichopz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

richmond reptile expo Empty
PostSubject: richmond reptile expo   richmond reptile expo EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Anybody have a vending list for the show on the 24th?
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: richmond reptile expo   richmond reptile expo EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Plethora of Pythons will be there! Who else do you need?

Keep an eye out here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Reptile-Expo/248591198500885?ref=ts&fref=ts

I'm sure they will be posting soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: richmond reptile expo   richmond reptile expo EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:28 pm

They need to update their FB page!
Back to top Go down
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

PostSubject: Re: richmond reptile expo   richmond reptile expo EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:35 pm

don what are you offering up this trip? i need a list of co-dom 2 gene males and prices.. the wife has to have pin in the mix..
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: richmond reptile expo   richmond reptile expo EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:50 pm

I've got my best male breeder from last year up - big bumblebee. He produced around 6 or 7 clutches last year. I've got lots of baby bumblebes babies also for sale (that he produced). He did not fade out, like many bees. Also, have a proven albino male up.

I've got a single male Pied left, a female lesser and a couple of male lessers, a killerbee, some pastels. I think that is it right now. I'm working from memory, so there could be more.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: richmond reptile expo   richmond reptile expo EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: richmond reptile expo   richmond reptile expo EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:19 pm

I doubt I'll be making it... have to work this weekend and well just paid all the bills ain't but a few things I want to pick up... hopefully someone has some extra things left over after the show...
Back to top Go down
Jons2012pied
Jons2012pied

PostSubject: Re: richmond reptile expo   richmond reptile expo EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:50 pm

I'll be there to get feeders only hopefully.
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: richmond reptile expo   richmond reptile expo EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:27 pm

How come all the expos have been on sunday redently??
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: richmond reptile expo   richmond reptile expo EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:48 pm

I have no idea, but it does seem like a trend. They are sponsored by different promoters, so I really don't understand it. However, it s nice aging Saturday to prepare to vend.
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: richmond reptile expo   richmond reptile expo EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:52 pm

It just really blows when sunday comes and you're excited for an expo..then BOOM your weekend is over!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: richmond reptile expo   richmond reptile expo Empty

Back to top Go down

richmond reptile expo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Upcoming Reptile Shows and Events-
Jump to: