VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

who's going?

Go down 
+5
smd58
Focal
Don
smb2585
ezekiel21
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:21 am

i was just curious as to who exactly is going to be at the richmond expo? i'm definitely going and i was just wondering who i was going to see there.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:50 am

We MIGHT.... well... depending on whatelse is going on, might go just to look.
Back to top Go down
Don

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:33 pm

You will see me. I'm vending a table there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:51 pm

i will definitely have to stop by your table. and stephanie, you and miles better go, im looking forward to meeting you guys...... but i guess ill wind up meeting you shortly after the show anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Yessir. We "want" to go but if we go we will buy something and we dont need to buy anything lol. But if we take no money we cant buy anything so... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:35 pm

I'm gonna try my bestestes
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Focal X wrote:
I'm gonna try my bestestes

all i saw was testes............ im so immature
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:50 pm

lmao me too!!!!!

good one Nick... really smooth..
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:56 pm

:bball:
Back to top Go down
Don

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Don't worry! We take Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover or you can lay away for Christmas. Very Happy You don't need a lot of cash. Laughing
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:01 pm

LMAO maybe after my car is paid off next May and I have an extra $300 a month to spend LOL.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:01 pm

smb2585 wrote:
Yessir. We "want" to go but if we go we will buy something and we dont need to buy anything lol. But if we take no money we cant buy anything so... Very Happy

Don wrote:
Don't worry! We take Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover or you can lay away for Christmas. Very Happy You don't need a lot of cash. Laughing

LMAO...... just bring your license and NOTHING else, lol. do you really take visa?
Back to top Go down
Don

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Yes I do! All it takes is a swipe and you can be the proud new owner of a pretty ball python. I also do lay away. Twenty-five percent down (non-refundable because I'm taking the snake off the market) and the rest payable within 60 days. Sometimes, I'll even do longer terms depending on the situation.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Don wrote:
Yes I do! All it takes is a swipe and you can be the proud new owner of a pretty ball python. I also do lay away. Twenty-five percent down (non-refundable because I'm taking the snake off the market) and the rest payable within 60 days. Sometimes, I'll even do longer terms depending on the situation.

thats not good..... better leave the credit card at home or ill be the proud new owner of SEVERAL ball pythons i cant afford.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:58 pm

That's right Ryan LOL. Credit cards are the devil!!! But they couldn't hurt if you want something good... Checked out Don's table at Route 10... was very impressed Wink
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:00 pm

smb2585 wrote:
That's right Ryan LOL. Credit cards are the devil!!! But they couldn't hurt if you want something good... Checked out Don's table at Route 10... was very impressed Wink

oh damn..... dont tell me that Sad now im gonna have to bring it.... but ill give it to my wife so she can "regulate" how much i spend.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Yep... when she sees that killerbee (if this is the same picture Don had on his banner at Route 10)... shes gunna swipe that card for you.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:16 pm

LMAO, then you dont know my wife..... she HATES snakes and is absolutely TERRIFIED of them. when she goes to our bedroom she runs past my snake room. this will be her first show..... its gonna be funny, hehehe
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:18 pm

I was scared too but I got over it QUICK with one look and touch/hold of our Bee girl... now I am in love <3 she is the best. Something about bees... they have this very gentle approach... even the bigger one we have.. shes a little special but she still is so sweet.. and our bee boy from Matt Shifflett... hes the sweetest little guy ever. Trust me... she will fall in love with one at the show Wink
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Last night we were cleaning their tubs, I took Bee out and she immediately came up, gave me snake kisses Wink then went around my neck and just hung out while I helped clean the other tubs.. she loves me... shes my girl...
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:29 pm

lol, i keep hoping she will love them as much as i do..... but im not very hopeful. ima tell you a not so funny story....

one day she was laying in bed, trying to take a nap... so i wanted to be "cute" so i came up and touched her with my junk. she screamed louder than ive ever heard and junk punched me!! she thought i had one of my snakes. needless to say i warn her from across the room b4 i try to be "cute"

anyway..... i doubt she will ever fall in love with them. she did really like a pumpkin pied tho and she "kinda liked" the axanthic morph.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Might go.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Axanthics are BEAUTIFUL... i love anything silvery looking. As for "being cute" I don't blame her... didn't you learn not to mess with a woman when she is sleeping... or trying to? Wink

I bet she falls in love with a Bee.. or anything bee related... I am telling you... those pretty eyes... just as sweet as can be Smile
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:44 pm

smb2585 wrote:
Axanthics are BEAUTIFUL... i love anything silvery looking. As for "being cute" I don't blame her... didn't you learn not to mess with a woman when she is sleeping... or trying to? Wink

I bet she falls in love with a Bee.. or anything bee related... I am telling you... those pretty eyes... just as sweet as can be Smile

I've learned the hard way Sad and i hope she likes bees.... i love anything with spider in it!!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 pm

She just needs to see my Bee girl... snake kisses and hanging out is what its about... she happy as long as you pay attention to her... even though she cant necessarily HEAR me... I swear when I open the tub and say "Hi Ms Bee Bee!" she comes right on out... Baby Bee Bee too.. special bee bee not so much.
Back to top Go down
Don

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:20 pm

I'm adding Ax big time to my collection at the Richmond show. I'm going to be picking up a female to breed with my male Pied (for DH Pied/AX), Pastel AX, Bumblebee Het AX, spider het AX, etc. Axanthic is a really cool recessive gene that can really make some nice combinations. In total, I'm picking up nine snakes with either the AX gene or visual AX.

The two projects I'm really excited about right now is the lightening pied and albino pied projects. I think they are the coolest snakes on the market. If you do look at AX, I think the VPI is the brightest and the best line. Beware though, not all axanthic lines are compatible.

Back to top Go down
satansmaster
satansmaster

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:02 pm

balls who's going? Index10
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:26 pm

My cousin said that if Miles doesn't want to go that he will go with me to look around... he badly wants a reptile but his mom is a wacko... she is "Deathly afraid of snakes" and "will kill it" and "will never come to my house" and such... and so I suggested a gecko or something less "Scary" looking and she went nuts... kid is counting down until he is 18 and can move out lol. Told him if we live in a bigger house in 2 years he is welcome to come live with me lol
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Is there a facebook page for the richmond show? Pardon if I've just overlooked it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:39 pm

smb2585 wrote:
She just needs to see my Bee girl... snake kisses and hanging out is what its about... she happy as long as you pay attention to her... even though she cant necessarily HEAR me... I swear when I open the tub and say "Hi Ms Bee Bee!" she comes right on out... Baby Bee Bee too.. special bee bee not so much.

lmao, special bee bee lol! well i finally got her to hold one of my snakes..... my biggest snake too. it came with a price tho. we went to kings dominion on saturday and she made me ride the intimidator, thing has a 305 foot, 85 degree drop and brakes world records :vomit: i am deathly afraid of roller coasters and she told me if i rode EVERY one at kings dominion she would hold a snake, hehe.... she didnt think i would do it Smile
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Haha, it sounds like it backfired on her! That's awesome you stood your ground and called her bluff! Is she a herp convert yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:49 pm

lol. not yet, but she did say "he felt cool", lol. so hopefully i can get her to come around. she wanted to hold a small one, but the babies are just that.... babies. i know they wont bite me but my luck the day they decide to strike is when my wife holds them. so i had her hold my oldest snake..... i trust him more than any of my babies, i figured it was the safest bet. i didnt want her to get bit her first time..... she wouldt go near them ever again if that happened..... baby steps, baby steps
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:04 pm

good job ryan.... you gotta take dramamine before u ride... duuuuuuh. I used to love roller coasters but after you ride them once they arent fun anymore... I have rode everything at BG and KD. now they aren't fun. But I can't ride things that go in one direction over and over and over or the 3D or 4D things. Vomit for sure.

Baby steps is right Ryan - atleast she held one Wink before long she will be hooked and asking you to buy her one of her own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Still need the info. Can't find anything through google...
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:30 pm

I'm not sure if they have a facebook but this is their website:

http://www.mdreptilefarm.com/shows/va/richmond.asp
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Hmm, kind of expensive for a non Repticon. If I figure gas into it as well, I'm not sure whether the trip is worth the money. How many tables would be there?
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:57 pm

I havent been to the Richmond show, I went to a Manassas show that was hoested by MD Reptile Farm and actually had a decently good time there. We picked up a rack, heat tape, tstat, normal, and pastel for a steal.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:23 pm

I do need feeders... but I don't have a whole lot of money to spare. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm

I've been thinking about the Richmond show and think I'm going to have to go, to get feeders if nothing else. I'd like to meet anyone who might be there. Am I correct in seeing that it only takes place on Sunday the 30th? Interesting, they're usually on Saturdays!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:02 am

You are correct on the Sunday only.
Back to top Go down
Christopher
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Christopher

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:12 pm

ezekiel21 wrote:
smb2585 wrote:

I've learned the hard way Sad and i hope she likes bees.... i love anything with spider in it!!

I'm with you. I picked up a killer bee this week, wahoo! And you will probably have less competition this week. I've spent most of my snake stash!
Back to top Go down
Christopher
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Christopher

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Are the prices at the shows THAT much better than anywhere else?
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:48 am

Christopher--depends on the show. I myself have sold snakes for QUITE a discount when I've had tables at Repticons. I think the best prices can be found at those shows, honestly. This one in Richmond is little and I know nothing about it, but I'm going to check it out just the same!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

who's going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's going?   who's going? Empty

Back to top Go down

who's going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Upcoming Reptile Shows and Events-
Jump to: