VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The baby cresties!

Go down 
+3
dsteamn
TheRealYoda34
sbouldin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

The baby cresties! Empty
PostSubject: The baby cresties!   The baby cresties! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:30 pm

The baby cresties! 05010
The baby cresties! 04710

The baby cresties! 05810
The baby cresties! 06210

Whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

The baby cresties! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baby cresties!   The baby cresties! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:42 pm

They look amazing! Cresties are my next reptile besides snakes I will get, but I want to build a vivarium for them so it will be a bit...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

The baby cresties! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baby cresties!   The baby cresties! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Thanks! Smile They're my favorite. Along with beardies! And ball pythons- but I can't afford the ones I'd like!
Back to top Go down
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

The baby cresties! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baby cresties!   The baby cresties! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:29 am

They are so cool. Can you keep them together in a cage, or do they need separate living spaces? What do they eat?
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

The baby cresties! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baby cresties!   The baby cresties! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:50 am

Comgrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

The baby cresties! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baby cresties!   The baby cresties! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Right now I've been keeping them together in a kk. However I check them daily for any signs of rough housing, and would separate if needed.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

The baby cresties! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baby cresties!   The baby cresties! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Vary nice, great color
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

The baby cresties! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baby cresties!   The baby cresties! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Gahhh SO CUTE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
ChuckHurd
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ChuckHurd

The baby cresties! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baby cresties!   The baby cresties! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:32 pm

"like"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChuckHurd.com
Sponsored content

The baby cresties! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baby cresties!   The baby cresties! Empty

Back to top Go down

The baby cresties!
Page 1 of 1