VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feedback requested on page length

Go down 
+5
Docwade87
smd58
Vergesseneins
Grymm
Focal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Feedback requested on page length Empty
PostSubject: Feedback requested on page length   Feedback requested on page length EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Are there too many posts in the threads, within one page? I updated it a while back and noticed it's a little lengthy and requires a lot of scrolling. Right now, it's 50 posts per page.

My reasoning was because the links for pages 2, 3, 4 etc are small and hard to find. I've been trying to figure out how to make it larger but no success.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: Feedback requested on page length   Feedback requested on page length EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:18 am

I haven't really noticed one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: Feedback requested on page length   Feedback requested on page length EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:17 am

I believe it is fine the way it is. If you dont like to scroll then get off the interwebz
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Feedback requested on page length   Feedback requested on page length EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:14 pm

iagree
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: Feedback requested on page length   Feedback requested on page length EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:40 pm

if you could make the links for the page numbers bigger sure, otherwise I would let it be. But yes it is rather lengthy at times
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: Feedback requested on page length   Feedback requested on page length EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:02 pm

It is a bit lengthy on longer postings.....Just increase the size of the pagination links, better yet break them off off into there own table.
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Feedback requested on page length   Feedback requested on page length EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:37 pm

I don't mind scrolling, I actually don't like having pages and pages of stuff to go through when its much easier to just scroll along... Smile
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: Feedback requested on page length   Feedback requested on page length EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:47 pm

iagree
Back to top Go down
NickDadian
NickDadian

PostSubject: Re: Feedback requested on page length   Feedback requested on page length EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:36 pm

What r the #s listed on the left side of snakes
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Feedback requested on page length   Feedback requested on page length EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:16 pm

NickDadian wrote:
What r the #s listed on the left side of snakes

if you mean 1.0.1 or something like that. The first number represents males the second females the third is unknown. Most of the time it will be just two numbers like 1.2, which means one male and two females.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: Feedback requested on page length   Feedback requested on page length EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:29 pm

the third number can also mean the # of unsexed juveniles someone has of that species....thats what I use it for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback requested on page length   Feedback requested on page length Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback requested on page length
Page 1 of 1