VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

firefly to normal clutch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

firefly to normal clutch Empty
PostSubject: firefly to normal clutch   firefly to normal clutch EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:59 pm

firefly to normal clutch SANY1371 first baby out is a firefly male firefly to normal clutch SANY1372 unfortunatly i already have a firefly breeder
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: firefly to normal clutch   firefly to normal clutch EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: firefly to normal clutch   firefly to normal clutch EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Lookin' good Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: firefly to normal clutch   firefly to normal clutch EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:52 pm

thanks im so excited plus this is what pipped this morning firefly to normal clutch SANY1381
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: firefly to normal clutch   firefly to normal clutch EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Congrats. Looks great
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: firefly to normal clutch   firefly to normal clutch EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:04 pm

im hoping its a girl if not then its available but crossing my fingers for girl:)
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: firefly to normal clutch   firefly to normal clutch EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: firefly to normal clutch   firefly to normal clutch EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:52 pm

thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: firefly to normal clutch   firefly to normal clutch EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:28 pm

You post this on Facebook also?
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: firefly to normal clutch   firefly to normal clutch EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:28 pm

yes i did i put in on fb as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: firefly to normal clutch   firefly to normal clutch Empty

Back to top Go down

firefly to normal clutch
Page 1 of 1