VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Girl Scouts Fall Products

Go down 
+3
Jshowers
rocialhabit
smb2585
7 posters
AuthorMessage
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Girl Scouts Fall Products Empty
PostSubject: Girl Scouts Fall Products   Girl Scouts Fall Products EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Effective September 22, my daughter will be selling the Fall product for girl scouts. I am in the works of getting all my papers organized since I am the product chair of our troop. I am really excited but at the same time scared to be in charge of this... I have only been involved with the troop since the end of June and am excited to be involved but at the same time, don't want to mess something up or do something wrong... I am trying to be super organized and want to make sure I have all my information correct.... It is a very excited/scary event for me... and I kind of feel the anxiety I think my daughter is feeling about starting a new school in a new neighborhood with new everything...

So when it comes time to sell these products, hopefully we do good. I want the girls to set up a personal goal and then a troop goal. We got to sample some products at the training class... the fall product is candy, nuts, and magazine orders. I really cant wait until cookie season lol. but What we got to sample for the fall product is yummmmmmy . except the wasabi almond..
Back to top Go down
rocialhabit
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
rocialhabit

PostSubject: Re: Girl Scouts Fall Products   Girl Scouts Fall Products EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Mmmm I love me some wasabi.
Back to top Go down
Jshowers
Jshowers

PostSubject: Re: Girl Scouts Fall Products   Girl Scouts Fall Products EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm

We are the cookie cupboard for troops here in Gloucester/Mathews.. we get over 2,000 cases a week... it is very stressful.. and the paperwork part is easy until someone comes to us without the right info.. You will do fine.. just make sure your girls get their money..GOOD LUCK!!! Our girl scout don't sell the fall product... we don't have a lot of people that in interested in that stuff so we only sell cookies.. (we only have one girl scout since she moves from different counties every week)... but she has been the top seller I believe in the district.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Girl Scouts Fall Products   Girl Scouts Fall Products EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:49 pm

the wasabi almond was soooooo hot I immediately had to spit it out... whew my mouth was on fire!!!

But i loved the peanut butter bears and peppermin penguins. <3 I can't wait to start taking orders!! the anicipation is killing me!!!

Apparently our service unit is one of the biggest from what I have heard. But we have a pretty small troop
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: Girl Scouts Fall Products   Girl Scouts Fall Products EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:05 pm

mmmmmm.... Girl Scout Cookies...... lol Good luck on all your sales! I hope the girls do great!

I remember being a Girl Scout! Seems like forever ago.... scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Kittiekat149
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Kittiekat149

PostSubject: Re: Girl Scouts Fall Products   Girl Scouts Fall Products EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:32 am

Girl Scout cookies are evil! They are made with crack so you can't just eat one cookie you have to eat the whole box at once. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Girl Scouts Fall Products   Girl Scouts Fall Products EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:48 am

mmm...samoas...yum!!!! I'm sure you will do well, at least you are getting prepared ahead of time so that's good Smile Good Luck selling lots of yummy stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Girl Scouts Fall Products   Girl Scouts Fall Products EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Yet again, my stomach growls from reading VaH Smile

Don't stress it Stephanie, you'll nail it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Girl Scouts Fall Products   Girl Scouts Fall Products EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Yes I spoke with the local lady who is in charge and she said the site isnt going to be up and running until closer to the start date. I have everything else prepared. I hate being organized sometimes. Can't wait to place my order for Peanut Butter Bears and Peppermint Peguins... mmm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Scouts Fall Products   Girl Scouts Fall Products Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl Scouts Fall Products
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: OFF TOPIC!-
Jump to: