VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deal of the Century!!!

Go down 
+6
Kittiekat149
Stray
jw
Focal
ichopz
Jabberwocky Dragons
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

Deal of the Century!!! Empty
PostSubject: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Just got this email...anyone else want to get in on this with me? Apparently you only need to send your identification information and bank account # in return for ~$10 million

Humanitarian Project
Hello dear, my names are Eide Hans Terje Kristian suffering from Leukemia/Lung Cancer which my doctor has confirmed that days are no longer at my favor due to condition of my health. Knowing my situation, I decided to set a humanitarian project through you which I know that you will not betray the love of God directing me to your hand. Bear in mind that I took this difficult decision as a human being because I have no family that could have inherited this funds
(8.4 million Euros). Urgently get back to me with your personal details including your ID so that I will take it to my bank in other to introduce you officially to their office to enable my bank establish a direct comunication with you for the transfer of these funds to your account. Your delays answering to this message will create an avenue looking for another hand that will give urgent attention to this transaction as an assistance to meet my objectives.
Best regards
Eide Hans Terje Kristian

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:33 pm

i got one of these once.. i responded right ack and told them i wanted notorized details and a waiver protecting me from any any legality issues.. i never heaard back from them.... lls cheers Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Sorry, I donate to CHKD Smile

Has anyone ever seen the intervention episode of the guy that was addicted to Nigerian scams?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:41 pm

That's too good! You should play along a bit.

Name: Ivana Pukealot
Bank: Federal Credit Suppository
Account #: 745d℥ℑΩ℔-936
Back to top Go down
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:43 pm

jw you are toooooooo funny cryingwithlaughter lol!
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Focal wrote:
Has anyone ever seen the intervention episode of the guy that was addicted to Nigerian scams?

I've not seen that show, but I have a friend in banking and to this day it is amazing how many people get scammed by these people.
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Seems legit. I'd go for it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Kittiekat149
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Kittiekat149

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:48 pm

Dinner for Schmucks?
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Save your self some time and aggregation.
Step 1 take money out of your pockets
Step 2 go to the bathroom
Step 3 drop money in toilet
Step 4 flush
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:47 pm

smd58 wrote:
Save your self some time and aggregation.
Step 1 take money out of your pockets
Step 2 go to the bathroom
Step 3 drop money in toilet
Step 4 flush

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Facepalm I get these all the time, except mine are from long lost relatives in Africa!
Back to top Go down
Kittiekat149
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Kittiekat149

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:34 am

Are they your long lost relatives or your pythons? lol!
Back to top Go down
attack_donut
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
attack_donut

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:15 am

I work for a State Agency that handles the budgeting for VA, and in this Agency, is an Unclaimed Property Section, which handles, among other things (unclaimed property, duh, right?) missing money claims.

You would be astounded the number of people who come in here with e.mails to this effect (or european lottery winning ones) asking if we have their money...
Back to top Go down
http://plaguedbethyangel.blogspot.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:58 pm

People are idiots. As for the intervention show on the nigerian scams, I did not see that one but I did have a friend on there for his post traumatic stress after returning from iraq... that is a really good show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the Century!!!   Deal of the Century!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Deal of the Century!!!
Page 1 of 1