VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RULES FOR VAHERPS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

RULES FOR VAHERPS Empty
PostSubject: RULES FOR VAHERPS   RULES FOR VAHERPS EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Welcome to VaHerps!

As with most forums, there are a few rules. While I am not big on rules, there are a few that must be respected for the children that use this site. I will not have anyone that wants to learn, driven away by feeling uncomfortable.

Profanity: If it's censored out, it's profanity. The list is an ever growing beast, so please, let me know if there is a word I should add.

Nudity: No nudity. Period. If it's not allowed on public TV or rated G, please keep it on your hard drive.

Racism and Sexism: Also not tolerated in any shape or form.

Warning System

I don't want to have to ban anyone. I will try to warn the individual privately to the extent of my patience. Being a problem, rude to other members, habitual rule breaker, or even just a troll will be grounds for removal.

Classifieds

They are here for your use. There are other places to advertise and this is not here to compete, but hopefully to catch that one person that may not know about the other places. I recommend you spread the word wherever you can. On that same note, it is rude to continually spam the forum with useless or repeated ads. If you want to refresh your ad, make sure to delete the pre-existing one, respect other posters, and be modest with how often you repost the same ad. Do not flame or post off topic material in classified ads. Your posts will be subjected to removal.

REVIEWS!!!

This has been a sore subject here and debatable, but always has the same outcome ... nastiness. Review threads only seem to lead to full out war here. Too many people like specific places, too many people hate certain places, that's all fine, but this is not the place to leave positive or negative feedback in regards to transactions conducted with other members, businesses and even pet stores.

There's no way to verify what is said to be true or libel. There's no way to identify who is posting this info. If you want to give specific location details about a store, that's fine, but not about specific transactions. Yes, it's probably a stupid rule, but it prevents losing members and reduces stress in my life. So far every review thread that has been posted has led to arguing, foul language and false accusations.

www.FaunaClassifieds.com is the best place to post national reviews and inquiries on specific people or places.

This rule leaves a pretty big gray area, so until I can better define it, this rule is open to interpretation by site staff.

Other rules:

* All posts posted on this site are subject to edit and removal.

Last edited by Focal on Tue May 21, 2013 11:22 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

RULES FOR VAHERPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES FOR VAHERPS   RULES FOR VAHERPS EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Rules have been updated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com

RULES FOR VAHERPS
Page 1 of 1