VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Love....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

I Love.... Empty
PostSubject: I Love....   I Love.... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:51 pm

When you are in a mood and a song come's on and it relates to how you feel... it's so amazing and inspiring lol. Just saying... I was at a tough spot a few months ago and heard a song... and it described my situation to a tee... and it just came on my iPod so it made me smile.. even if its a sad song..

Or if you are having a great day and a song comes on that you havent heard in a LONG time and it comes on... Im the crazy girl you see dancing and singing at the top of her lungs in the car... cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

I Love.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love....   I Love.... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:55 pm

I know what you mean, lol. I hate when someone starts crying when they hear a sad song come on... I'm like, aaawwwkwwwaarrddd!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

I Love.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love....   I Love.... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Yea seriously... even if its a sad song I generally listen to the lyrics, download it off iTunes and be done with it and when it comes on later Im like "oh yea that song was good for _____________ situation" and I smile and sing along... I cant wait to get in the car when I get off work and see what is on the radio so I can look like a retard on my way to Little Creek... WAHOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

I Love.... Empty
PostSubject: lol   I Love.... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:44 pm

so your one of those..... yeah, i do whatever i want and i dont care who is watching. wether it be sing in a car really loud with my windows down or try on crazy a** clothes in the middle of a store.... it dont matter, i CANT be embarrassed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Love.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love....   I Love.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I Love....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: OFF TOPIC!-
Jump to: