VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Using photos...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

Using photos... Empty
PostSubject: Using photos...   Using photos... EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:59 am

Alright, I see way too many people trying to describe things or wanting help without photos. USE PHOTOS PLEASE!!!! For one, it is nice to see what everyone has; and it helps to see what exactly someone is talking about. It isn't hard to post photos on the forum. Get a free photobucket account and post away! I believe there is a thread on how to use photobucket and post pics on here but if not someone let me know and I will write up directions etc.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Using photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using photos...   Using photos... EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Using photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using photos...   Using photos... EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:27 pm

If I had to stereotype VaHerpers, I would say we are photo-fanatics Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Don

Using photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using photos...   Using photos... EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Yup, also if you need to post a pic and have issues, let us know. I've posted stuff to our photo bucket account to help out before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

Using photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using photos...   Using photos... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:42 pm

I also think there should be a requirement that in order to post in the classified section to sell or trade you have to have a photo of what you are selling or trading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Using photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using photos...   Using photos... Empty

Back to top Go down

Using photos...
Page 1 of 1