VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone starting any new projects this year?

Go down 
+8
Lokielani
Bobbykaizer
allaboutthekings
Jabberwocky Dragons
smd58
smb2585
acl2790
Focal
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Anyone starting any new projects this year? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:49 am

I just made a step into Vanilla Screams or Super Sulfurs ... not sure yet. I ordered a 500+g Sulfur female and I'm torn between getting a Pastel Vanilla or a Pastel Sulfur. I really like the Super Sulfurs but the Screams are in such higher demand.

Here's some stolen internet eye candy:

Vanilla Scream (This exact one was produced by Precision Pythons here in Va):

Anyone starting any new projects this year? 004

Super Sulfur (Produced by David Reid):

Anyone starting any new projects this year? IMGP3183

Last edited by Focal on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
acl2790
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
acl2790

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:12 pm

super sulfur looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Yeah I guess the amount of orange varies and that would be considered a high orange, definitely my favorite.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:21 pm

they both look awesome. We don't have anything new this year but we are going to focus on the g-stripes we have as well as the pastel gargoyle we have... otherwise Im not sure what we will be working on next season.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Iam going to keep working on leopards and joseys. With a side trip to kingpins.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:47 pm

smd58 wrote:
Iam going to keep working on leopards and joseys. With a side trip to kingpins.

What leopard combos are you doing? That's something else that has had me drooling.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 pm

I just put a deposit on a Super Sulfur sub adult male and a Super Vanilla sub adult female. I'll be picking them up at Hamburg this weekend. Looks like it might be Cremes and Supers Sulfs next year.

Anyone starting any new projects this year? SuperSulfur

Anyone starting any new projects this year? SuperVanilla
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Nice Nick! Those are incredible, especially the super sulfur! Can't wait to see some hatchlings Very Happy

Late this year I'm working on Pastel Pieds and just possibly my pied male is a Pumpkin Pied so maybe Pastel YB Pieds.

I'm considering jumping on an ultramel next year. I enjoy working with the recessives with a little codom thrown in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:52 pm

That's awesome, I had to look up the pastel yb pied. I bet it stays killer looking.
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:57 pm

got some albino bullfrogs,chain kings and mole kings will be my new projects so far. And of course all my other herps that ive already been working with
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:29 pm

that s.s. is smoking! can't wait to try to make one of those!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Anyone doing boas? They have some killer sunglows on fauna right now. Gfssiconstrictors I think.
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm

i know a guy who's working on some boa stuff, i'll let him know. thanks Nick!
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:36 pm

The sulfur is gorgeous!!!
Back to top Go down
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am

nick guess there will be 2 of us with sulfur projects this year , i looked on fauna today and saw that girl you bought as soon as it said thanks nick i knew who it was lol, wish i woulda saw her earlier but great pick up man
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:11 am

gatto152 wrote:
nick guess there will be 2 of us with sulfur projects this year , i looked on fauna today and saw that girl you bought as soon as it said thanks nick i knew who it was lol, wish i woulda saw her earlier but great pick up man

Sweet! Maybe we can work some side projects. The super sulfur is also a possible mojave so it might get interesting.

I might have to relist the sulfur female since I got the super vanilla and super sulf. Kind of an impulse buy but my wife wants a killer blast.

Which way are you planning to go with your sulfurs?
Back to top Go down
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 am

Hell yea imma pm you
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:02 am

The female Sulfur showed today. Definitely looks better in person than the pic I received from the seller:

Anyone starting any new projects this year? E4a21380
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:54 am

Nice!! Love her fades!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:40 pm

I was spose to... It all depends on what happens in the next few months... Nick you should let me barrow that sulfur and vanilla for a just a little bit.... LMAO

Last edited by Cp3_Pythons on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Glad she is better than expected. I always love it when that happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Don wrote:
Glad she is better than expected. I always love it when that happens.

iagree
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:51 pm

can you post some more pics of that sulfur?! shes gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Might be a few days, I already have her in acclimation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone starting any new projects this year?   Anyone starting any new projects this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone starting any new projects this year?
Page 1 of 1