VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggestion for the For Sale Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackboxStar
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
BlackboxStar

Suggestion for the For Sale Forum Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for the For Sale Forum   Suggestion for the For Sale Forum EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:26 am

I don't know if it is possible, but I would find it nice if there was, in the for sale forums, a dollar sign or some other indicator to the left of the post that showed that the animal had not been sold. The dollar sign would be able to be taken down by the thread creator so that it wouldn't create more work for mods.

Essentially, we would be able to see at a glance which animals were still available.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the For Sale Forum   Suggestion for the For Sale Forum EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:47 am

I'll check the preset settings today, but unfortunately, I'm not that good with HTML code to create something like that. Some forums I have seen, have a little pull down box that lets you select between "FS, Trade, SOLD" etc, but I think I had looked into it before. I put a recommendation in the rules to update the thread title with this info but I may not have made it visible enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the For Sale Forum   Suggestion for the For Sale Forum EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:45 am

I gave this some time and there isn't an option for that. I tried playing around with the code and my eyes burn, lol. I think if anything, I'll make things worse going that route. I need an HTML person and am trying to reach out to a couple friends.

Not that I am going to drop this item, because I actually really like it on other forums, but I think if activated, we will face the same willingness issue. I believe everyone can still edit their ads to reflect it as SOLD, but some don't. Even with this new change, it would still be dependent on the poster to update the ad. I will try to start locking more ads that are obviously closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the For Sale Forum   Suggestion for the For Sale Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the For Sale Forum
Page 1 of 1