VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not for the faint of heart... or for people who love pigs...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Not for the faint of heart... or for people who love pigs... Empty
PostSubject: Not for the faint of heart... or for people who love pigs...   Not for the faint of heart... or for people who love pigs... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart... or for people who love pigs...   Not for the faint of heart... or for people who love pigs... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:01 pm

I remember the fetal pig day feedings, but what was worse was when it came out!!!
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart... or for people who love pigs...   Not for the faint of heart... or for people who love pigs... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Naw it's not that bad... Usually all one piece LoL... The first time you feed em a feeder pig Now that's messy after that or the second one it get's better or always from my personal experience with them... She nailed 2 feeder pigs this morning a 3Lbs and a 4.5Lbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart... or for people who love pigs...   Not for the faint of heart... or for people who love pigs... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not for the faint of heart... or for people who love pigs...
Page 1 of 1