VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did you know...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

Did you know... Empty
PostSubject: Did you know...   Did you know... EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:12 am

Did you folks know that a male rat cannot get another male rat pregnant? Apparently, I was absent that day in school when they went over this. I have this one rat that just will not get pregnant. Upon closer inspection, I now realize why. Normally, a boy rats coin purse is so obviuos, it looks like he is sitting on a sack of flour. "He" was sold to me as a female and I just kept wondering why there were no babies yet. Whoops. I think I may have traumatized him a bit. Does anyone know of any good rat counselors?
Back to top Go down
Don

Did you know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you know...   Did you know... EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:20 am

Ha ha. I've heard a rumor that two females will end up with the same result. Who knew?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

Did you know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you know...   Did you know... EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:26 am

i got extra female that way and had to go get another male
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Did you know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you know...   Did you know... EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Darn now I have too take all those coin purse guys back. Thank for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

Did you know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you know...   Did you know... EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:18 pm

cryingwithlaughter

It's ok, we have people who have Ph.D's and can't tell the difference and after months of getting no babies, they come back and ask why????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Did you know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you know...   Did you know... Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: Feeding and Feeders-
Jump to: