VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

March Herp of the Month Candidates

Go down 
+3
leftoflarry
Docwade87
Focal
7 posters

March Herp of the Month
Docwade87
March Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap14%March Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
leftoflarry
March Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap57%March Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
Axolotl Girl
March Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap29%March Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Focal
March Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap0%March Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

March Herp of the Month Candidates Empty
PostSubject: March Herp of the Month Candidates   March Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:48 am

Here we go for March!! This month the theme will be Saint Patrick's Day (although not required for entry)

Ever-changing Rules:

1. Votes can be changed at any time.

2. Your entry CANNOT be changed after it has been voted on. ONLY ONE PICTURE PER MEMBER

3. The sooner you get your photo up in the beginning of the month, the higher the visibility and more votes

4. The photographer should own the picture. Photo's stolen off the internet will not be accepted. Pictures of wildlife, museums, zoo's , field collections, and aquariums are fine, as long as they were taken by you.

5. Voting starts at the beginning of the month and ends at the end of the month. Winner is chosen the first day of the next month

Ready set go!!

Last edited by Focal on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: March Herp of the Month Candidates   March Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:51 pm

here is my entry for this month....sorry I don't have any St. Patrick's Day pics, will try and do more stuff like that in the future. Too busy right now :|

March Herp of the Month Candidates IMG_0228
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: March Herp of the Month Candidates   March Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Well St. Patty's day is about green right? I don't think you get greener than this. Smile

March Herp of the Month Candidates 11840_220155019488_507779488_2934994_3401826_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: March Herp of the Month Candidates   March Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Wow just the eye alone on that snake is crazy.
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: March Herp of the Month Candidates   March Herp of the Month Candidates EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:02 am

smd58 wrote:
Wow just the eye alone on that snake is crazy.

Those yellow eyes are indeed gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
Axolotl Girl
Established Member
Established Member
Axolotl Girl

PostSubject: Re: March Herp of the Month Candidates   March Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Here's my GFP (green fluorescent protein) axolotl Nessie, I think she's pretty fitting for a St. Patty's Day theme Very Happy
March Herp of the Month Candidates 40584510
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: March Herp of the Month Candidates   March Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:26 am

March Herp of the Month Candidates Cc306165
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: March Herp of the Month Candidates   March Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Here is pic of my little pastel girl getting ready to do what snakes do.March Herp of the Month Candidates IMG_0422
Back to top Go down
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: March Herp of the Month Candidates   March Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:03 pm

hahaha awe thats kinda cute ^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Herp of the Month Candidates   March Herp of the Month Candidates Empty

Back to top Go down

March Herp of the Month Candidates
Page 1 of 1