VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who all is near Richmond??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thereddog
Thereddog

Who all is near Richmond?? Empty
PostSubject: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Hey folks. I moved to the Richmond area last spring but work and the move has kept me busy. I'm new to the area but not to the hobby. Im well known up north and would like to get in contact with the herp and rodent folks in the area. HMU and lets see if we can help each other out.
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:12 am

I'm in the Richmond area.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:08 pm

I'm in richmond as well.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:15 pm

Chester area / just south of richmond
Back to top Go down
Thereddog
Thereddog

PostSubject: Re: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:28 am

Great to hear from everyone. If anyone has any needs let me know. Including help and tips. I've been doing this for 15 years. If anyone has feeders to get ride of, I'm always interested. Even if I don't need I will usually get. I don't like being like many of the "only when I need you" type person we've all seen. I also part with breeing stuff from time to time but usually not to the open public. I breed balls, boas, corns, rats, gophers, bulls, some dwarf relics, n some misc from time to time. Let let know if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:45 am

Work in Richmond. Live in Ashland.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Dwarf Relics those must be hard to breed Smile lol

Retic keeper myself what you have dwarf retic wise?  I have a friend coming up this way with Feeders on the 5th if anyone needs.
Back to top Go down
Thereddog
Thereddog

PostSubject: Re: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:56 am

Gotta love auto correct! I have an amel super dwarf female and a purple super male. They are breeding separately in a partner project this year, so should have nice combos coming.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:59 am

Very nice, I have a Pure Superdwarf female (2 years old now basically) all of her lines top out at 6' I just haven't decided which way to take them yet.

Mostly keep a few of the bigger ones Smile I have a lot of grow ups, yearling/and a few Sub-Adult/Adults.  (along with burms also)
Back to top Go down
Thereddog
Thereddog

PostSubject: Re: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:35 pm

Anyone breed mice n ASF around here?
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 6:44 am

Back to top Go down
Thereddog
Thereddog

PostSubject: Re: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:41 am

Thanks for the list. Some of the list is extremely broad in categories! But I do not see ASF on there. They are Muridae which is listed, but there scientific name Mastomys natalensis is not. Possible recently removed?
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:40 am

Read the part "All species native to Africa" 
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Someone told me, with a permit, you can keep and sell ASF as feeders only.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who all is near Richmond??   Who all is near Richmond?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who all is near Richmond??
Page 1 of 1