VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings from Fredericksburg!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
caffeinekatie

Greetings from Fredericksburg! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Fredericksburg!   Greetings from Fredericksburg! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:50 am

Hi there! My name is Katie, and I'm so happy to find these forums - I'm currently "mom" to a 1year old RTB, a 6 month old Spider ball python, and a 7 month old sulcata tortoise, among other non-reptilian pets. I'm really hoping to find some good local spots to cut my teeth on field herping.
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Fredericksburg!   Greetings from Fredericksburg! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:40 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Fredericksburg!   Greetings from Fredericksburg! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:48 pm

Welcome!!!! You should post some pics of your reptile kids if you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
jareddtampa
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
jareddtampa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Fredericksburg!   Greetings from Fredericksburg! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:30 pm

Welcome! Would love to see your "kids" pictures!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Fredericksburg!   Greetings from Fredericksburg! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Fredericksburg!
Page 1 of 1