VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nom Nom Nom Day (all converted to f/t) !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Nom Nom Nom Day (all converted to f/t) !   Empty
PostSubject: Nom Nom Nom Day (all converted to f/t) !    Nom Nom Nom Day (all converted to f/t) !   EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:27 am

Well today is the first time I've tried everyone on f/t I've given a few f/t before but most have been eating p/k for quite some time. Even a hatchling burm is eating f/t already (and shes in the blue).

So I've been having an issue, this guy was a mouser when I got him, he won't touch a Rat, I got him on rabbits and he loves rabbits his feeding response is insane however he can't handle but small rabbits and I've had an issue getting them I've been coaxing him by a very heavily scented rat a couple times and the last couple weeks he right out refused.  

I've also tried putting a rat in his mouth before after a small feeder (adult mouse and rat pink) and he spit the rat out.  Today I got him to follow up an xsmall rabbit with a large rat and I was completely happy.  Excuse the wet paper towels. f/t feeders  

Nom Nom Nom Day (all converted to f/t) !   Trick10

Also

Love it when a new addition eats, she balled her self up to eat she was living in 28" x 19" plastic tote shes 8' long)

Trying to switch her to rabbits soon.  

Nom Nom Nom Day (all converted to f/t) !   F111
Back to top Go down

Nom Nom Nom Day (all converted to f/t) !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: Feeding and Feeders-
Jump to: