VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Burmese Python's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Burmese Python's Empty
PostSubject: Burmese Python's   Burmese Python's EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:47 pm

How many people in the area work with, Keep and or breed Burmese Pythons?

There's alot of new morphs that came out this year for the Burmese Pythons which is good for the one's of us that do keep them Laughing the Pearls smh there a jaw dropper but still the BEL burms...... A 13-17+ foot burm solid white with crystal clear blue eyes..... SMH I want one
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Burmese Python's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burmese Python's   Burmese Python's EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:03 pm

I use to have one. If I ever will again, I'm going for the albino green after seeing yours!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Burmese Python's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burmese Python's   Burmese Python's EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank's Nick she is a beauty I enjoy working with em... yea they take up alot of space with the cage's and eat n **** like crazy but I enjoy working with em.. Im trying to get myself in a position where I can obtain a Albino Pearl ( there just ____ words cant explain ) But hand's down the BEL Burm I want one simple as that... maybe next year. I want to expand more with the Burm's but due to space I cant do that at this point in time....

Here's a pic for ya Nick ( gimme a sec gonna snap a shot of her )

The Camera doesn't show her color's too well she's more of a faint yellow/greenish color

Since you've seen her Nick almost forgot you seen her in person... ( alot's changed here since you where here LoL )
She's gotten lighter with each shed and she's pushing about 8 8.5 feet
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Burmese Python's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burmese Python's   Burmese Python's EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Burmese Python's Albgrn10
Burmese Python's Albgrn11
Burmese Python's Albgrn12

Here's a few quick shot's of her.... Gotta Love Em

Sorry bout the messy cage.... LoL One thing I have learned is dont fill there water bowl's complety up when you use a cat litter pan.... when they knock it over it's a mess.... well got the cage cleaned now Lmao
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

Burmese Python's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burmese Python's   Burmese Python's EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:58 pm

if you get to the point of breeding blue eyed lucys id take one for sure, not a huge fan of the bigger snakes but thats one i would be very very intrested in
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Burmese Python's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burmese Python's   Burmese Python's EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 am

One of these day's Im aiming to hit em... Right now there not on the front burner As I'm trying to get alot done with other things that aquire more attention at this point in time. But as everything pans out I plan on adding a few more Burmese Python Morphs to the collection and Reticulated Pythons as well....

( side note I belive this is my 100th Post Laughing )
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

Burmese Python's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burmese Python's   Burmese Python's EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:19 am

side note is wrong it was only your 64th Sad
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Burmese Python's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burmese Python's   Burmese Python's EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:28 am

^^ Laughing

Man that snake is gorgeous Clarence!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

Burmese Python's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burmese Python's   Burmese Python's EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:47 am

blue eyed lucy burm

[img]Burmese Python's Blue_b10[/img]
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Burmese Python's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burmese Python's   Burmese Python's EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:24 pm

a million years ago when i did burms the best you could get was 1500.00 albinos (yah iam old) that bel is prity neet not enough to get me back into them, but wild eyes for sure.....
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

Burmese Python's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burmese Python's   Burmese Python's EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 pm

ive never had a burm, but i love bel's if that snake wasnt 3500.00 theres a good chance id already have one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burmese Python's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burmese Python's   Burmese Python's Empty

Back to top Go down

Burmese Python's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: