VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feeder mice and rats in Harrisonburg?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jareddtampa
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
jareddtampa

Feeder mice and rats in Harrisonburg? Empty
PostSubject: Feeder mice and rats in Harrisonburg?   Feeder mice and rats in Harrisonburg? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:40 pm

I'm looking for a good source for decent priced feeders. Live and F/T. Anybody have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
PythonMan89
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Feeder mice and rats in Harrisonburg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeder mice and rats in Harrisonburg?   Feeder mice and rats in Harrisonburg? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:45 am

I'd suggest Hampton Feeders, INC. If you Google them, their Facebook page pops up with their number, address and the times they're open. They only make deliveries on Tuesdays, but the breeder I spoke to and a couple of others from here are pretty sure they deliver all over Virginia. Another option is frozenfeeders.com, I think that's the name. Used to be profeeder.com or something like that.
I've found most pet stores that sell frozen rats/mice tend to be pretty overpriced, but they're good if you're in a rush and absolutely need to feed your animal I guess.
Back to top Go down

Feeder mice and rats in Harrisonburg?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: Feeding and Feeders-
Jump to: