VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jumbo rats for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

Jumbo rats for sale Empty
PostSubject: Jumbo rats for sale   Jumbo rats for sale EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:12 pm

Four frozen "Jumbo" rats. They are a little over a year old male breeders. the biggest being 1pound 7ounces and smallest 1 pound 4 ounces. 5.5 all together if i remember correctly. (can only imagine rats this size are considered jumbo) Live in VaBeach and lacking a car at the moment so you would have to pick up...Lynhaven mall area
Back to top Go down

Jumbo rats for sale
Page 1 of 1